Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
anshul_fs
Entry Level Member

3 Posts
Posted - 06 July 2002 :  14:41:16
anyone out there can tell me that wether to put a seperate piece of red cloth on top the jariji seperately after wraping or have you to pleat it pls help

Anshul shah ans_shah16@rediffmail.com

Anshul shah ans_shah16@rediffmail.com

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 20 January 2003 :  09:42:37
Yes I am absolutely agree with the Anand ,that there is no need to put separate cloth on the top of the Jariji the same cloth can be placed at the top of the Jariji . Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 20 January 2003 :  10:26:35
Jai Shree Krishna, Yes, I agree with Mr.Anand & also with Mr.Jatin. There is no need to put a separate red cloth on top of the Jariji, but the same cloth with which we wrap the jariji is put on the top of the Jariji. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 21 January 2003 :  16:57:21
Yes I do agree with Anandbahi n Jatin bhai. Seva towards Thakurji should not be restricted at all.Its the bhav thats important but certain rules have to be followed for the seva. Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 10 March 2003 :  13:40:07
Jai Shree Skrishna Iagree with Yogini that it is bhav of Yamunaji's presence is underlining and Her Majesty prsence felt is most important and that is why same cloth may also suffice. JAi Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  19:29:09
Jayshrikrishna, I agree with all & as Yoginiben said most important is our BHAV, but we all must follow rules of seva as per our Gurudev's aghna. All seven gruh has little diffrences in seva pranali as per Shri Thakorjis lila. I have seen amoung vaishnav's gruh seva two ways Jariji vastra is done. One a plain red vastra that rape around jariji & goes on top / sadi bhavana Two a nevaro / plain red stiched vastra And on Utsav's a jariborder on nevaro. jayshrikrishna bindi bindi

bindi Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  21:25:36
"Gokuleshjayati"iagree with all &bindiji said must follow rules of seva as per our gurudev agna.the jariji is bhav of swaminiji.red vastra is bhav of love with thakorji.this colour is syombul of love.this is sari bhav.it should be red and plain with border. malati majmudar. malati

malati Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  21:25:45
"Gokuleshjayati"iagree with all &bindiji said must follow rules of seva as per our gurudev agna.the jariji is bhav of swaminiji.red vastra is bhav of love with thakorji.this colour is syombul of love.this is sari bhav.it should be red and plain with border. malati majmudar. malati

malati Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  21:25:48

malati Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  21:25:52

malati Go to Top of Page
malati

119 Posts
Posted - 25 July 2003 :  21:25:56

malati Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.860s