Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
harsh
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 07 October 2009 :  21:13:05

Shree Govardhandharan-navneetpriau Vijayate

Jai Shree Krishna

I would like to know full details of the seva-kram of thakorji,in the house of a vaishnav,on the day of Annakut.Thakorji at my place is not pusht but i am offering annakut from last 3 years with the help of little knowledge i had gathered so far but I would like to know more and so i have following questions:-

1.Is abhayang snan performed to thakorji on this day?

2.Two earthen pots are kept besides thakorji during Annakut.What does it consist-Water or Panno(mixture of kesar,mishri,elaichi and gulabjal in water)?Is this jal called Shram Jal?

3.During Annakot only earthen ware utensil's are used.So can we use "Donno"(bowl made of dried leaves) or can we use both?

4.How is rice mountain placed?I mean is it palced on a earthenware or in some different way?

5.How are Gunjaa's placed on the rice mountain?Are gunja and Gughra(eaten as farsan) same?

6.The thing palced on the top,is it gunjaa or the mathadi,facing shri thakorji.

7.Tulsi mala is offered to the mountain but should we also put it in each samagri placed before thakorji?

Please do answer this questions and grant me some more knowledge about Annakot.Also if some additional information is provided,will be helpful for me and other vaishnav's.Do guide me through seva-kram from mangala to sayan on this day.

please forgive me if something wrong has been written as am just in a amateur stage of pushtimarg.

II Jai Shree Krishna II

II Shree Govardhannath Ki Jai II

II Shree Navnitlalpyare Ki Jai II

HARSH MEHTA

harsh
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 14 October 2009 :  17:33:47

II JAI SHREE KRISHNA II

Please if someone can reply early even to some quetions it would be greatful.Thanks.

HARSH MEHTA

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.469s