Help Desk
 Mansi Seva
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gmbosmiya
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 23 February 2009 :  17:12:52
What is mansi seva? I can not perform seva, some people are saying to perform mansi seva can i perform that seva? But i exactly dont know the mansi seva.

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 10 March 2009 :  14:26:37
Jai Shree Krishna

AS per the agyan of Shree Mahaprabhuji, in Sidhantmuktavali, aapshree has said.......

Krushna seva sada karya, Manasi sa para mata.....

Manasi seva is an absolute true form of Nissadhan bhakthi.  Seva thgat is truely performed without in sdahan and is performed with pure bhaav.
Such a level of seva can be reached only if only is only thinking about  Shree Thakorji  and Shree thakorji alone. And even under such a stage, Manasi seva can be achieved only with the krupa of Shree Prabhu.

As per teh preachings of Shree Mahaprabhuji, pushti bhathi can be achieved through a three fold process... Seva, Shravan and Kirtan.

To perform, To listen and To Recite.

The ideal situation as we see in the case of  the 84  / 252 Vaishanavs is the mixof all the three.

However, if one cannot perform anyone of these, the same can be compensated by indulgance on other two or one and there by keeping our bhakthi alive of Shree Thakorji.

Hence if you cannot perform seva, adopt the other two courses as prescribed bu Shree Acharyacharan.

Remember, that even continuous recitation of the Ashtakashar mantra too is one of most ideal forms of warship of Shree Prabhu.

Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
gmbosmiya
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 17 March 2009 :  15:44:04
Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you for your Satisfactory reply and very happy to see your reply

Jai Shree Krishna

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 19 March 2009 :  18:56:06
Jai Shree Krishna

Since you have taken diksha ... I have mentioned the Ashtakshar Mantra as a private Message to you. Please do remember that  it is not good vivek to do ucharan of the mantra in public.

prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 21 March 2009 :  13:28:18
|| Sarvam Krishna Arpanam ||

Jai SHri Krishna,

Please pardon my question as it is more due to ignorance than arrogance.

Why is it that we do not want to tell the ashtakashar manta in public? After all, it is the holy Gods name

Regards
Prakash Go to Top of Page
prakash_kotecha

61 Posts
Posted - 21 March 2009 :  13:45:14
|| Sarvam Krishna Arpanam ||

Jai Shri Krishna

A simple google search took  me here

http://www.pushtibhakti.org/abc/a.htm

Regards,
Prakash Go to Top of Page
gmbosmiya
Entry Level Member

5 Posts
Posted - 21 March 2009 :  15:47:32
Jai shree krishna

I m sorry to ask u these question I apologise

Jai Shree Krishna

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 22 March 2009 :  14:53:45
Jai Shree Krishna

The reason why it ought not to be uttered in public is because we regard it as Mantra, and any mantra should be uttered only in privacy, not in public. We can do ucharan of the ashtakshar mantra among fellow vaishnavs, but not in general public - like loudly saying it in public places, playing it on a speaker etc.

There is no need to feel sorry. Pls be free. We are all learning. What is more important is to be bold enough to ask. That is teh only weay we can learn.

govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 09 April 2009 :  13:14:19

ShriMahaprabhuji Virachit  having 21 slokas also some says that it is the 2nd Adhyay of Brahma Sutra, written for Achytdas Sanodhya and is the Hriday of ShriMahaprabhu. The basic principle of pustimarg - how to serve God is explained in "Sidhant Muktavali".

The first Sloka of This granth :-

"Natva harim pravakshyami svasiddhant vinishchyam ||

Krisnaseva sadaa kaaryaa maansi saa paraa mataa ||"

After bowing down to Hari Shree KRUSHNA I tell decisively established doctrines Bhaktimarg. Divine service of Shree KRUSHNA should always be practiced.The one done mentally (mansi) is considered the best. (1)

Now Shrimahaprabhuji had clearly given aagya that first doing Naman to ShriHari, i engage myself in describing the doctrines of Bhaktimarg, where in Manasi is the Phalroopa. This type of seva is not a seperate seva. This is a part of our Sadhna Pranali of Pushtimarg. Shrimahaprabhuji had given us aagya that how to do seva! Tanu-Vittaja Seva. With our own tan and our own Dhan. And doing this seva, one should reach the level of Manasi, where the nisaadhan avastha achieves, vyasan dasha, nirodh siddh hota hai. Vohi Manasi..

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.766s