seva ki samaj
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shah.asmmi
Entry Level Member

9 Posts
Posted - 17 November 2008 :  14:51:38

jay shree krishna.

i'm 28 yrs old.just 2yrs ago i got married in one vaishnav fly.at my parents place we' ve pushtawela thakorji.so i used to do everyday seva & satsang.after marriage my in-laws also doing everyday same type of seva.but in different method.so i was in confusion which method i've to follow when i will do seva.there is so much of discrimination between my parents's seva & in-laws seva. which are as follows. kindly help to know what's a correct.

1.in my parents house we will do seva w/o eating food. if sometimes health is not proper then we used to drink regualr tea or coffee.nothing else. at my in-laws place 1st we completed heavy break fast then start seva.

2. in my parents house,when seva is going on that time didn't eat anything or try to stay in aprash. my in-laws place same thing going on but they can do lunch between seva & again went for aprash's bath & still if anything out side work is there then completed that work then finish seva.so between seva's time they are doing minimum 2-3 aparsh's bath.

3 is necessary that every day we've to do seva with oil free hair.i.e.shampoo's hair.

plz give me bit guidance that which is correct method or how to do this seva

jay shree krishna

leena

Nikhil573
Entry Level Member

19 Posts
Posted - 20 July 2012 :  09:10:32
Hmmmmm interesting. This problem arises sometime! And I'm no expert but I try to do all my. Seva in apras then eat or eat hen take another shower not going and doing other stuffs while in seva.... Just my opinion also do what's in ur heart.... That's most important...

Go to Top of Page
hetalparikh
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  02:12:39
Your Gurudev will be the appropriate and best to guide you in this regards.

Go to Top of Page
Nikhil573
Entry Level Member

19 Posts
Posted - 13 August 2012 :  11:40:43
I agree.... do what gurudev says then do what u feel is best u can always do more i feel.....

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.578s