1 Posts
Posted - 07 October 2008 :  15:45:54

what is " BHAR RUCHI " Marg?

raju somaiya
Entry Level Member

22 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2008 :  13:59:46

Jai Jai Shree Gokulsh, sukeshji.

I read your favourite quote, from that I hope you will be well aware to Shree Gokulnathji. It is a " kali" of dhol that I recite also. The vaishnav samaj [ who belives gokulnathji as their Thakurji ] residing in Bharuch are known as " BHARUCHI". It is not a different marg than pushtimarg.

In Bharuch, in 1669 posh vad agiyarash, a ananya bhagvadi Shree Mohanbhaiji, son of Shree Trikambhai and Sohagde was born. He was very beloved to Shree Gokulnathji. Shree Gokulnathji himself ask to him that " I reside in your heart ". Shree Mohanbhaiji was totally dedicated to Shree Gokulnathji.

Celebration of birthday of Shree Gokulnathji, known as "MAHA UTSAV" , on magsir sud satam, the totally management was made by shree Mohanbhaiji splendidly at that time. Now -a-days the tradition is still continue. [ Chaturth pith is only one whose" Pragtya Din" is being celebrated by their sevakas ].

Mohanbhaiji's Haveli is there in Gokul. The Bharuchi vaishnav belives Mohanbhaiji as their " GURU" and Shree Gokulnathji as their " Thakurji". Shree Mohanbhaiji's heir is doing SEVA in Bharuch now a days also.

Other vaishnavas of chaturth pith belive "108 Shree Ramanlalji Maharaj" as their "GURU" and "Shree Gokulnathji" as their " Thakurji " and Shree Mohanbhaiji as " Ananya Bhakat" of Shree Gokulnathji.

After all , as per me  BHARUCHI marg is not a different than pushtimarg. It is also our pushtimarg. I try to clerify as per little knowledge. if some how it is different than I narrate, I will be oblidge to that one.

again J.J. Sh. Gokulesh.

Raju Somaiya - Rajkot.       

R.R. Somaiya.

Go to Top of Page
govindshah2

154 Posts
Posted - 24 October 2008 :  19:25:28

Rajubhai Somaiyaji,

Some mis-concept prevails for the word Bharuchi. The people staying in bharuch may be tagged as a bharuchi. But here in our marg, it does not mean so. Bharuchi is a word of 2 words. Bhar-Ruchi. Bhar -- more and more, and Ruchi -- Interest.. Who has more and more interest for Chaturthkumar ShriGokulesh, is Bharruchi.

If you are considering the Bhagwadiyas like Mohanbhaiji, Gokuldasbhaiji, etc. Then Bahenjiraj was from Kapadvanj (kheda district). These all bhagwadiyas are of ShriDadaji ShriGokulesh Prabhu. Bhar-ruchi marg is not a seperate marg. But are Pushtimargiyas. The 78 Bhagwadiyas of ShriGokulesh Prabhu (jaise shrimahaprabhu ke 84 vaishnav, shrigusaiji ke 252 vaishnava, vaise shrigokuleshji ke 78 bhagwadiya) bad BHarpur Ruchi (Swaroop Aasakti) for shrigokulesh prabhu, that once it so happened that When ShriGokulesh Prabhu did Aasurvyah Moh leela, these bhagwadiyas when they heard of such leela, They all left their physical body and went to nitya leela. Why ? because of Bhar-RUchi -- Ananya Bhakti.

Yes, ShriRamanlalji Maharaj (Mathura) had great affection-love for ShriChaturthkumar ShriGokuleshprabhu. So ShriRamanlalji Maharaj used to do Chinhas of tilak as Dandakaar, And also aapshri's sevaks used to speak bhagwad smaran as Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh. Even ShriGokulesh Prabhu's 1 sevak Kalyan Bhatt who wrote Kallolji (the hyms of shrigokuleshji in this granth in sanskrit) was been translated by Pandit Loknath -  A Ananya sevak of ShriRamanlalji Maharajshri. And with orders of ShriRamanlalji maharajshri.

Yadi hume keval Apne ShriGurudwar mein Ananya Bhakti hai to usse kaha jayega Bhar-Ruchi. Mujeh apne ShriGurudwar mein Bharpur-Ruchi. - Bharruchi.

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2008 :  23:35:54

Jai Shri Krishna,

Many Thanks for this raising this question and for the wonderful clarificaiions.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.672s