Pushtikul Satsang Mandal
 Username:   Password:  
Save Password   Forget password?  
click to register

All Forums
  Disscuss it all.
 Difference between Pushtimarg and Maryaadamarg?
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Deepak_Shah
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 02 June 2008 :  16:53:11
Jai Shree Krishna,

Could someone please tell me difference between Pushtimarg and Maryaadamarg?

Also what is Sakhadi-Bhog and AnSakhadi-Bhog and when are we allowed to offer it?

radharajesh
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 02 June 2008 :  21:36:58

Jaishri Krushna Deepak bhai

Pushtimarg means that you only beleave in shree Thakorji and he is the only god to worshiping and offering our seva. that is why when we beleave only in the supremacy of shree Thakorji  only. By doing so we call that as Ekshraya

where as maryadamarg means you beleave in all gods you worship all of them and beleave in all god. when you start beleaving other than Shree Thakorji that is called Anashraya.

we should always beleave in Ekasraya tht is supremacy of shree Thakorji.

one practical eg. when you are in trouble and seek help of god. If you are marayadamargi u beleave / worship many gods than every god will thing he will get help form some other god as he has many to worship and at the end of the day u will got no help.

where as in Pushtimarg we beleave in only supremacy of Shree Thakorji. and he can never see his bhakta in trouble.

hope i could satisfy ur query.

Shree Radhey

Rahdarajesh   

RadhaRajesh Go to Top of Page
Deepak_Shah
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 04 June 2008 :  16:52:30
Jai Shree Krishna Rahdarajeshji, Very well said. Thanks for clearing my doubt. Regards.

Go to Top of Page
cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 09 June 2008 :  18:20:26
jai jaishri gokulesh pushtimarg means kripa marg where first is loveonly  to shri thakorji i.e. the trunk all the roots i.e' all other god and godess will get it in maryadamarg their rules accordinly one has to do puja example one can bathe god with cold water but in pushtimarg one would take luke warm water as god will feel heat or cold but  in maryada marg their are rulese.g one can offer whole fruit but in pushti we peel the fruit make small peices decorate it and then offer and gods nature is only kripa he always protects us shakdi meand dal roti and unshkhadi me ans goti milk made things puri without water made veg. mathdi mohanthal ladva are all unskhadi  jai jai shri gokulesh

Go to Top of Page
cherry
Entry Level Member

32 Posts
Posted - 09 June 2008 :  18:20:44
jai jaishri gokulesh pushtimarg means kripa marg where first is loveonly  to shri thakorji i.e. the trunk all the roots i.e' all other god and godess will get it in maryadamarg their rules accordinly one has to do puja example one can bathe god with cold water but in pushtimarg one would take luke warm water as god will feel heat or cold but  in maryada marg their are rulese.g one can offer whole fruit but in pushti we peel the fruit make small peices decorate it and then offer and gods nature is only kripa he always protects us shakdi meand dal roti and unshkhadi me ans goti milk made things puri without water made veg. mathdi mohanthal ladva are all unskhadi  jai jai shri gokulesh

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 27 June 2008 :  01:54:32
Jai Shri Krishna,

as per my limited understanding, in maryada bhakti is done according to the rules of the shastras/vedas, by following jap/tap etc.. and possibly (but not necessarily) following the rites and rituals for worshipping God by following the worship of the five main deities (Shivji, Shakti, Ganpatji, Surya, Vishnu)

In pushti bhakti we follow the princeiples/siddhants of shri mahaprabhuji for doing seva of our sevya swroop of shri thakorji as very nicely explained above.

Both, pushti bhakti and maryada bhakti reside in shri thakorji's charans-kamal. Pushti bhakti is situated in the left charan-kamal whilst maryada bhakti is in the right.

Grateful for further clarifications/explanations

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
pandit
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 28 June 2008 :  19:08:45

Jai Sri Shrinath Ji,

Well The difference are as under:-

I) Pushtimarg means path of grace a path on which one can enter with grace of thakorji, a path especifically created for pushti or graced souls having created by thakorji for his seva. While mariyadamargi is the path of life as per dictates of vedas and rituals.

II) The mother for pushtimargis is Mother Kalindi (Yamuna Ji) and that of Mariyadamarg is Devi Gayatri.

III) Pushti marg is suddh advaita path that is we believe this entire universe is krushna himself and we all are crated out of krishna for his pleasure and therefore our duty is to serve him as directed by jagadguru bhagwan " Krushna Seva sada karya" in navratan updesh. All gods and demi gods are manifestation of Krushna, so when we serve krushna the supreme personality of Godhead all his manifestations are worshipd i.e. in service of krishna we serve the almighty himself so there is no need to go elsewhere when the almighty is with you.In mariyada marg worship of God and demigods with rituals is prominent.In pushtimarg the seva has only one ritual that is love for thakorji.

III) Pushtimarg the only end goal is pleasure of shri thakorji. in mariyadamarg arth dharma kam and moksha are prominent that is you do mariyadamagi rituals for some kind of gain for a true pushtimargi the only highest gain is pleasure of shri thakorji. We donot care for other things beacuse sarva samarth bhakta vatsal thakor ji is there to take care of us.

IV) As a married man/woman should not lok toards other person similarly a pushtimargi's husband/friend everything is thakorji we need not look at other materialistic or spirtual powers for support coz we have the omnipotent source and support our thakorji.

Jai Jai Sri Gokul Ke Chandra Ki

Pt. Amit Pareek

Sri Gusai param dayalve namah, Jai sri SHRINATHJI sarkar,

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 08 July 2008 :  17:37:57

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Amitji, enjoyed ur posting...

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
radharajesh
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2008 :  15:55:53

Dear Vaishnav

Jay Shri Krushna

Shakdi Bhog means preparing the samagri which have water and salt  (in which we use water to prepare the samagri) like wise non sakhadi means samagri without water eg. doodh gahar ni seva, mishri bhog, Nagri . ....in which we do not use waterand salt .

you  need to take agna / permission of our guru to offer any kind of seva

Shree Radha

quote:
Jai Shree Krishna, Could someone please tell me difference between Pushtimarg and Maryaadamarg? Also what is Sakhadi-Bhog and AnSakhadi-Bhog and when are we allowed to offer it?

RadhaRajesh Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2008 :  16:40:31

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

1) Sakhadi- Samagri made with Vegetable/grain, oil, water, salt and fire.  

2) If u don’t put salt in Grains when it is on stove means Ansakhadi. E.g. Mathadi, Mohan thaar, etc. i.e. No salt is used.  

3) Any thing made using natural water i.e. coconut water or dudhi water etc. and if we don’t add salt when it is on stove and add it later then its Dudhghar i.e. Samagri made from milk.  

For example: 

Wheat flour me water ki jagah milk use kare to Ansakhadi hota hai. Agar water use kare to Sakhadi. 

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
raju somaiya
Entry Level Member

22 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2008 :  16:51:21

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh, Dipakji.

as per my litle knowdedge there are 3 types of JIV.

[1] pravahi jiv :- born from desire of thakurji who even do not know what is VED or SHASTRA. They strongly believe in karta bhav & proud & unknown about supreme authority from their birth to death. We can say "NASTIK"

[2] Maryada jiv :- born from speech of thakurji who follows principles of VED & SHASTRA rigidly , believe in many god & goddess, jap, tap , having expection of return against their worship. It is a path of pity and not of grace. Here the worshipped god or goddess is not modifing the mistake of his bhakta. i.e. a bhakta of goddess was murmuring " Bhakshnam me " instead of " Rakshnam me" the goddess made his "BHAKSHAN"

[3] Pushti jiv :- " KRIPA HI KEVLAM" :- born from " SHREE ANG" of thakurji. At a first glance, is this not a profuse KRIPA of thakurji? They are for seva of thakurji and prasantta of vaishnavas. If thakurji prasan then vaishnav prasan, like wise if vaishnav prasan then thakurji prasan. unique by Man,Vachan and Karma, thinking prasantta of thakurji by all means. Having firm faith in thakurji.

In short if any woman wants to get through " SANSAR SAGAR" successfully she should have only one husband like that to get through " BHAKTI SAGAR" successfully one should perform seva for only one and one that is " THAKURJI" by keeping " Saubhagya mad"[ gopy bhav] in his or her mind. 

Who makes kripa is called "PRABHU" but who rains kripa is called "MAHAPRABHU" so our pushtimarg  is of Shree Mahaprabhuji's marg where there is raining of kripa for ever.

Above views are as per my knowledge, I tried a little to differentiate if am i wrong elsewhere, kindly point out me without hegitation.

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh.

Raju somaiya. - Rajkot.

R.R. Somaiya.

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 1.000s