Anand Modi
Entry Level Member

22 Posts
Posted - 01 February 2008 :  10:30:23

|| Shri Natverprabhurvijayte ||

[/h1]

Badhai…… Badhai…… Badhai……

[/h1]

By the grace of Shri Natverprabhu, “SHUBH MUNDAN SANSKAR”[/i][/b] of Goswami Shri Vrajeshwarji Maharaj (Shri Abhushan Bava)[/b] Grandson of His Highness Goswami Shri Vrajnathji Maharaj (Virajman at : Goswami Haveli, Ahmedabad)[/b] and Son of Goswami Shri Madhusudanlalji Mahoday (Shri Tilakbava) will be celebrated on 19th February, 2008 at Shri Ranchhodrayji Temple, DAKOR.

[/b]

On this auspicious occasion Shri Ranchhodrayji[/b] will be offered CCHAPPAN BHOG (Bado Manorath)[/i][/b] on the same day i.e. 19th February, 2008 at Shri Ranchhodrayji Temple, DAKOR.

PADYATRA[/i][/b] is arranged from GOSWAMI HAVELI, AHMEDABAD to DAKOR[/b] relating to the said occasion. Vivid “MANORATH”[/i][/b]s will be celebrated at the night halt places. PADYATRA will be begin on 14th February, 2008[/b] from Goswami Haveli, Ahmedabad at 7 a.m. And reach at Dakor on 18th February, 2008 on 11 a.m.

All the Vaishnavs are heartly invited to join the PADYATRA[/b] and attend the auspicious occasion of SHUBH MUNDAN – BADO MANORATH[/b].

For register name for Padyatra[/i][/b] or

further details of the Program Contact to :

SAMADHANIJI,

[/b]

Goswami Haveli,

Shri Natverlalji Shri Shyamlalji Mandir,

Doshiwada ni Pole, Kalupur,

Ahmedabad.

Contact No.s :

[/b]

079-25356270,

[/b]

079-65219422

[/b]

09328055513-14-15

[/b]

9824503418[/b]

Jai Shree Krishna

Anand Modi

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.438s