1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 19 July 2007 :  19:24:55

Great News to Share
Shri Vallabh Vijayate

In Today's Pushtimarg when each one is trying to save their haveli's. No one is ready to leave the Haveli, no Adhikari ( owner as Guru or Private Trusts). Today in pushtimarg haveli has became a part of one's individual's life style. Gatherings, Yuva mandal for lagna mela, praud mandal for some seva to get meva, and vadil parivar for time pass.

Trustees will not leave the post of a trustee, as its a best source of income, moreover in the samaj will give popularity. Even same applies for the Guru side.

But a true incidence, just few day's back it so happened. A haveli in Mumbai's Ghatkophar area. The dispute arose Between the Bavashri (Vallabhkul Vanshaj Goswami Balak who is the president of the Haveli and Trustee Group) and the Trustees. Trustees said to Bavashri that we want to sell this premise. So That Bavashri, without Hesitation gave his Verdict that "No problem, But i would like to take away my ShriThakurji along with me. I won't allow my ShriThakurji along with me. Then the Trustees within 3 days settled the Temple (haveli) premise to a builder in 80 Crore Rupees. Also the trustees claimed that the Jewelleries of ShriThakurji is of Trust. But Along with This Goswami Vallabhkul Vanshaj Balak, the true Sevak Stand with Aapshri and Said that the jewelleries r of ShriThakurji and not the part of Trust. It will only go along with Shri Thakurji.

Hatts Off for This ShriVallabhkul Goswami Balak Who kicked the property of 80 Crores Rs for the Sukh of ShriThakurji. YOu Know Who is this Balak???

He is from Pancham Peeth, Younger Brother of Pancham Peethadhishwar Pujya Goswamey ShriVallabhlalji (ShriVicky Bava)'s Younger Brother Pujya Goswamey ShriRaghunathlalji (ShriPinky Bavashri).

Really Today other Balaks can't do the same, But He did, Has any other Balaks such guts to go beyond the Thoughts of Trustees.......................

Link :- http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=29475304&tid=2544394370618011859&start=1

Original Writer is Bhaktdas... From www.orkut.com

Edited by - jatin on 27 July 2007 13:19:43

Edited by - jatin on 27 July 2007 13:21:51

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2007 :  13:34:16

Dear All Members,

As a Ethics Director of the Pushtikul, I would like to let you know that please do not post any postings done at any site where finger Pointing is done on Vallbhkul Vansaj or Bhagvadiya Vaishnavs.

If this kind of postings will be continued, we will be forced to take strict actions against concern member.

VALLABH KAHE SO KARE VALLBH KARE SO NA KARE...

Jai Shree Krishna

Jatin Malkan
Pushtikul Ethics Director
Shri Dwarikadhish Ki Jai
Shri Shree Lal Pyare Ki Jai

Edited by - jatin on 27 July 2007 13:44:41 Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2007 :  13:38:05
Due to some system error posting got deleted please find below same for your reference
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1797 Posts
Posted - 23 July 2007 :  14:53:41

Jai Shree Krishna

Havelis - Their role, their existance and their true identity is grossly misunderstood by us Vaishnavs and we in the name of trust, full fledgedly violate the principle siddhants laid down by Akhanda bhumandalacharya Jagadguru Shree Vallabhacharya.

Really Today other Balaks can't do the same, But He did, Has any other Balaks such guts to go beyond the Thoughts of Trustees.......................

This statement I personally think is unwarranted. We as Vaishnavs should always remember were to draw the line and Stop.   Why question the other balaks integrity ?

I earnestly request all Vaishnavs to go to the link provided by Shree Gopal bhai, and read the excellant  Vachnamrut given by Shree Milan bawashree on the efforts taken by the various Goswami balaks at other instances. 

Edited by - shreekant22 on 23 July 2007 22:05:15

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

144 Posts
Posted - 26 July 2007 :  02:46:58

JAY SHRI KRISHNA,

I agree with P.B.Shri Shreekantbhai.

As  a vaishnav we should be particular about our limitation.

I could not open the orkut web.

Dattubhai Purohit

Go to Top of Page
kandurp
Entry Level Member

49 Posts
Posted - 26 July 2007 :  12:15:53

Jai Shree Krishna Vhalla Vaishnavs,

Shreekantbhai you have replied in few but very pricise and priceless words. We are ordinary jeevs we cannot judge nor fathom the great vallabhkul. Its very sad to know how trustees behave in this kalyug, maybe it would be Shree Thakorji's own binti to move away from that site.

Shree Vallabhadhees ki jai, Shree Vallabh jug jug raaj karo...

Kandurp Joshi

kandurp joshi Go to Top of Page
gopal

1197 Posts
Posted - 26 July 2007 :  19:39:36
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

This is a good Prasang which is been shared by  BHAKTDAS on orkut communities. ANd which i did copy paste to our pushtikul.  So that we from pushtikul also get the Greatness of Such WOnderful prasang.  But instead of analysing the Great work done by ShriPinky Bava, we just saw the last sentence.  Don't we have guts to Appreciate such a wonderful work?? or we r the part of such trustes, who sold the property for making shopping mall???   

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1797 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2007 :  12:18:51

Jai Shree Krishna

P. B. Gopal bhai,  What makes you think that we are not appreciating the prasang ?  But in appreciation of the prasang one has no rights point fingers at other  Vallabh kul vanshaj as Shree Bhaktdasji has done in his post and as you too have recklessly  got into the act of finger pointing at Vaishnavs.

This indeed is a great initiative taken by Shree Pinky bawa and we all understand the greatness of such an act.  Shree Vallabhkul is and will always remain the leading light for us Vaishnavs. This act, and many other acts as pointed out by Shree Milind bawa and many more that we all have experienced personally too only go into enhancing our unflinching faith towards Shree Vallabhkul.

But this in no way means that we can point fingers at other Vallabhkul vanshaj or for that matter towards Vaishnavs itself at large.

Who are you to question our guts ?

Have you been given the rights by anybody to reprimand Vaishnavs at your will and pleasure ?

What makes you equate us with the trustees ?

Is this what the identity of a Vaishnav ?

Look for dosh in fellow Vaishnavs  - Has this been preached or advocated by Mahaprabhuji ?

As a Vaishnav, we all ought to learn to be with in our limitations and not exceed our limits. If one does that then it is most certainly Asadlaap, which is not advocated in pushtimarg.

I sincerely appeal to all members to refrain from making scathing remarks at fellow vaishnavs, especially questioning their Vaishnavta and integrity to Pushtimarg. 

The Posting of  P. B. Shree Bhaktadasji is a classic example that highlights both extremes that we see in our ociety today. On one hand are the Trustees who chose wealth as against Shree Thakorjis sukh, and on the other hand is Shree Bhaktadasji who in his excellant endevour to hightlight the divine act by our beloved Vallabhkul, went overboard and pointed fingers at other Vallabhkul balaks. Both are acts of disapproval. While on one hand we see the effect of kali kaal on the other we see the dilution of vivekta. Hence we ought to learn that in our efforts to embrace Pushtimarg and follow this devine path, the very act does not entitle us to smirk and criticise fellow vaishnavs.

These are my views and my sincere apologies to everyone and anyone to whom I may have hurt in expressing the same.

Edited by - shreekant22 on 27 July 2007 12:38:04

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai
Edited by - jatin on 27 July 2007 13:39:25

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 27 July 2007 :  14:35:51

Jai Shri Krishna Shreekantbhai,

Let me tell you that you have no reason to appologize to anyone. You as one of the pillars of Pushtikul, have no where said anything which is against the principles of Pushtimarg.

I am speaking this in strictest sense to everyone that "Don't dare to point fingers at any Vallabhkul Balak or Vaishnav else be ready to leave the site".

Gopalbhai, I would like to ask you, what makes you think that Shreekantbhai does not appreciate the prasang of P.P.G. Shri Pinkybava ? Did you ever reprimand  "bhaktdas" for challenging Guts of other Vallabhkul Balaks?? If not then you too are a part of the apradh. Shreekantbhai was very right in telling everyone to refrain from making any such comments.

Vallabhkul has taken Pragatya for uddhar of us Jeevs and they are not interested in any worldly things. Koti Koti Dandwat Pranam to Vallabhkul and in my perview each and every balak of Vallabhkul is equivalent to Shri Vallabhacharyaji and thus any person challenging their Guts would be dealth with first by Vaishnavs.

Gopalbhai, How could you publish any content which challenges the Guts of Vallabhkul ? If you say that it was published by so called 'Bhaktdas' and you just copy pasted it then you could have easily censored the line which challenged Vallabhkul. I personally didn't like the last line and asked Shreekantbhai to ask you for an explaination.

When shreekantbhai conveys you the message in softer tone you in turn challenge even his integrity ? This is rediculous and not expected from a learned Vaishnav like you. I have read the original posting at Orkut and even marked that even at that place, all that you have done is appreciate the posting and criticize the postings of other Vaishnavs who objected on words of challenging Vallabhkul.

Tell me, had you only made the posting of the Prasang excluding or censoring the last line, would this situation arise ? We would have enjoyed appreciating the decision of Bawashree rather than repremanding the last line made by so called "bhaktadas" or criticizing your posting on the topic. Think on it.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
santosh
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 29 July 2007 :  15:12:30

Jsk

I read the above views of everybody can anyone say what is our duty on above subject, we consider ourself as DAS BUT WHAT  WE ALL ARE DOING TO STOP THE TRUSTEES. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE TITLE TO VAISHNAV OF LALFAUG WAS GIVEN ?

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 29 July 2007 :  19:40:12

Jai Shree Krishna

This is clasic example that highlights the fact that instead of propogating and advocating emergence of Havelis'  we as vaishnavs ought to do Seva and smaran of Shree Thakorji at our own homes. For the sake of convenience we establish such Havelis, form Trustees and then such situations arise.

Shree Mahaprabhuji had given us such a simplistic and wonderful way of reaching the lotus feet of Shree Prabhu, and know we are bent upon complicating the same and hence face such situations.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
santosh
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 31 July 2007 :  15:08:41

Jai Shree Krishna

Haveli's are required, as how new jeev will come in this marg, or where our Guru's will give pravachans, it is we should understand why trust is necessary and what role the trustee has play in it.

Jai shree Vallabha 

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 31 July 2007 :  17:43:57

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Santoshji i don't think that when a person is new in this marg he or she needs Haveli. Or a Goswami Balak requires haveli to reside. If a Balak is having residence as a personal house, then also aapshri can give teh Updesh of Marg. Such as many balaks like ShriShyam Manoharji, had no haveli. But still he is passing the margiya Updesh.

Whenever there is a public relation place or public places, The Government rule is that that public place should be made trust, as it gains income. So is the reason the trusts has to be made. But if it is Personnal residence, then it requires no trusts.

Go to Top of Page
santosh
Entry Level Member

17 Posts
Posted - 01 August 2007 :  15:20:23

Jai Shree Krishna Gopalbhai

Without  Haveli how many of us can do the utsav  in our house which is in our marg, yes whatever we do little to  thakurji is happy in that. so haveli is first step to create a kind of love or attaraction towards thakurji,as pustimarg is not hereditary from father to son etc.

Regarding pravchan of our Vallabha, think about those people who stay out of india or who stay in a city where no vallabha balak is staying. and ShriShyam Manoharji is a different identity no one compare him

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Go to Top of Page
dadaji

240 Posts
Posted - 08 August 2007 :  22:46:45

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh,

Santosh, Shreekantbhai n Gopalbhai explained well and if you have any query regarding haveli pl. refer the topic

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1420&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=7&Topic_Title=Havelis+or+Nijseva%3F&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EDisscuss+it+all%2E+%3C%2Fb%3E

So I think no further discussion will be needed.

Haripriya.

Go to Top of Page
goswami manmathrai
P.P.Goswami (Shri Vallabhkul)

34 Posts
Posted - 09 August 2007 :  10:36:46

On this Matter I would just like to comment & remind you all bhagvadiya vaishnavs...

The correct & appropriate meaning of HAVELI goes without saying,that it is the place where a VALLABHKUL-GOSWAMI-BAALAK resides with his THAKORji...& being on the GURU-AACHAARYA post & also according to VALLABHIYA SIDDHAANT...SEWA should be practically shown & taught to VAISHNAVS who'r excited & eager to learn & do it the same way in their homes,respectively...("स्वीयान् भक्तान् प्रदर्शयेत"-श्रीगोपिनाथजी,साधन दीपिका)

Now,1 place,where there are 5-7 TRUSTEES APPOINTED to look out for external matters & MUKHIYAJI is getting paid for INTERNAL MATTERS...& there's No VALLABHKUL to do SEWA (coz he's the only one interested in doing real sewa!!!...others (TRUSTEES & MUKHIYAJIS) are more interested in taking this kind of SEWA,as their JOB or PROFESSION!) now this type of Place can't be called as HAVELI,not a PUSHTIMARGIYA HAVELI ofcourse!!! 

So,according to my knowledge...there should be a VALLABHKUL BAALAK in a place called HAVELI (a MUST),who demonstrates SEWA to his very own Disciples...& there should be an OBLIGATION kind of thing to SHISHYA for having DARSHAN & gaining the correct process of SEWA done once & still done by Shri GOPIJAN!

in short...Without VALLABHKUL it'll be impossible to get SHRI VALLABH & Without VALLABH even if SHRI SHRINATHJI is available...We'r not INTERESTED!...

& these kind of TRUSTS where there's no BHAAV for SEWA & Principles...we better call it as "BOARD ROOMS" or "RELIGIOUS CLUBS" rather than calling it a HAVELI!!!

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 3 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.844s