Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
amit shihori
Entry Level Member

15 Posts
Posted - 13 April 2007 :  21:47:59
any vaishnav having brahmsambandh from vallabhkul may not necessary that are given pushti seva of shri thakorji at the instant .so at that time how can vaishnavs can save themself from overlapping the principals of shri vallabhacharyaji? the principles like asamarpit tyag, nitya seva. in our pushti marg the to do the seva is the only duty of vaishnav, but what if the vaishnav has no pushti seva at the initiation in pushtimarg? what is his or her duty until get the pushti seva from vallabhkul? i kindly request the vaishnavs to solve my query.

pandit
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 14 April 2007 :  17:30:16

Dear Vaishnavcharan,

Jai Shri Krushna,

You have asked a good question. I will try to answer it with my limited intellect , senior members can shed more light upon it.

See first of all it is important for us to understand what is the ultimate aim of Brahmsambandh. Is it limited to asmarpit tyag, Pushti seva or anything other than this...

What i have understood from my limited intellect till date is that Acharya Bhagwan has made all the principles a mean to the end of Brahmsambandh. To clarify here im not disregarding the means for the end because right means can take us to right end.

The end result of brahmsambandh is continuous and uninterrupted anuraag in Shri Krushna . So all these means gives us continuous thaught of Shri Krushna and helps in developing anuraag. Now in your case what can be done:-

In ramamyan there is a reference to navdha bhakti prakriya what you can do in implementing same in accordance with the principal of pushtimarg:-

Ramayan says:-

Pratham Bhakti santan Kar sanga 

Try to be in touch with Sri Vallabhiya vaishnav charan and discuss naam roop leela of thakorji this wil enhance thaughts of thakorji in your heart.

Duji Rati mam katha prasanga:-

Read srimad bhagwat ponder over leela of sri Giridharan

For asamparpit tyaag take naam sri before having food or touch your mala to thali or take charnamurt before having food.

As far as as seva in this stage is concerned naam sravan , asthaksar matra jap and eagerness to offer seva is the greatest seva.

I hope other aishnavs can guide you much better.

Jai Sri Shrinathji sarkar

Regards,

Pt. Amit Pareek

Sri Gusai param dayalve namah, Jai sri SHRINATHJI sarkar,

Go to Top of Page
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 14 April 2007 :  22:45:04
Jai Shree Krishna!!!

A very good n practically true question raised by Amit Shihoriji.

Ya this happens till u'r not having seva n u know this seva is the main aspire 4 vaishnav , getting restless is just, fair n going to happen...

So we get solution in Navratna described by Shri Mahaprabhuji
(As many adrent vaishnavs said to me...) n just wait n watch what happens coz Pushtimarg is path of grace so everything happens when Thakurji's krupa is on u. (Of course till then u should not be ideal n keep on reciting Astakshar with full concentration)

Then too getting all things n trying to grasp all the situation the facts can't be digested... The thought tht we can't do anything 4 Thakurji hammers again n again.

SO WHT SHOULD BE DONE???? EVEN I'M WAITING EAGERLY 4 SOLUTION TO THIS QUERY. N REQUEST ALL ADRENT VAISHNVAS TO OPINE 4 THIS QUESRY.

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

Monica. Go to Top of Page
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 14 April 2007 :  22:47:29
Jai Shree Krishna!!!

A very good n practically true question raised by Amit Shihoriji.

Ya this happens till u'r not having seva n u know this seva is the main aspire 4 vaishnav , getting restless is just, fair n going to happen...

So we get solution in Navratna described by Shri Mahaprabhuji
(As many adrent vaishnavs said to me...) n just wait n watch what happens coz Pushtimarg is path of grace so everything happens when Thakurji's krupa is on u. (Of course till then u should not be ideal n keep on reciting Astakshar with full concentration)

Then too getting all things n trying to grasp all the situation the facts can't be digested... The thought tht we can't do anything 4 Thakurji hammers again n again.

SO WHT SHOULD BE DONE???? EVEN I'M WAITING EAGERLY 4 SOLUTION TO THIS QUERY. N REQUEST ALL ADRENT VAISHNVAS TO OPINE 4 THIS QUESRY.

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 15 April 2007 :  14:54:27

Jai Shree Krishna

Viraha taap is very imoprtant to realise Shree Thakorji, through the path of grace. When you long for Shree Prabhus darshan, his seva, this in itself  is a very great boon. Keep this fire burning, it will lead you to the most apropriate understanding of the marg and ideal realisation of Shree Thakorji.

Shrimad Bhagwatji is the swaroopa of Shree Thakorji, and while one awaits for prabhus grace, reading of this devine form of Shree Thakorji and his leelas, will most definetly take one closer towards his goal.

Thre three most essential ingrediants that will definately ensure Shree Thakorjis grace upon one are............ 1. Smaran of Shree Prabhu through Ashtakshar Mantra.

2. Smaran of Shree Yamune through Shree Yamnashtakam

3. Smaran of Shree Mahaprabhuji through Shree Sarvottam stotra.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
amishah
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 13 May 2007 :  11:23:16

Jai Shri Krishna,

I think that one may recite Mahaprabhuji's Or Acharya's vachans & works. And ofcourse Ashtakar Mantras Jap is the best to precent one from Loukik Divergence.....One May learn the way of doing Seva so that when Thakorji does kripa and one gets seva one can do it to give more and more Anand to THAKORJI & no Shram to him.

This i as per my knowledge as I m also new o this Marg & dont know much about thi marg......

I regret if I said anything Wrong........

Jai Shri Krishna.

Go to Top of Page
bindi
Pushtikul Elite Member - February 2004

225 Posts
Posted - 02 January 2008 :  16:27:40
JAYSHRIKRISHNA,

Best thing is to ask your Shri Gurudev, and do what he says.
All the sugestions here are good and in practice by vaishnavas.
but in pushtimarg  guru agna is very important.

GURU GOVIND DO NO MILE,
        KISKO LAGU PAY?
        BALIHARI GURUDEV KI,
        GOVIND DIYO DIKHAI.

Gurudev ' agna is more important, cause He will take us to Shri Thakorji.

Also, read 84-252 vaishnava's varta, it explains all pushti sidhants.

bindi Go to Top of Page
yama.nagesh@gmail.com
Entry Level Member

25 Posts
Posted - 02 January 2008 :  22:37:28
Jai Shree Krishna.Pustimarg is Krupa marg ,after having Brahmsambandh one should do seva but in case he is not able to perform seva he should say Sarvotamji,Namratanakhya,Shree Purshotam Sahastranam.Shodash granth,Astakshar mantra so the jeev filled with dosh gets rid of it and then start doing seva.

yama nagesh Go to Top of Page
vallabhdas
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2008 :  17:22:23

Jai Sri Krishna,

With the dark impacts of Kaliyuga becoming denser and denser. Its going to be extremely difficult to follow the siddhants...

The way out is...dont get distracted with what u can't do. Concentrate on doing what you can. And do that... happily.

If Seva is not possible...no problem.....do satsang. But then do hard satsang.....real satsang.....Not just sitting in a group, looking at each others faces and reading 84-252 Vaishnav vaarta and Shikshapatra.

If Bhadwadiya vaishnavs are not available, sit alone and read the literature available.

(A tip ofor reading literature: Try to stick to the original granths and old publications.)

If even that is not possible for you, chant the Astakshar mantra. 

See....Mahaprabhuji has given solution to every question.

For Asamarpit tyaag: If you are not able to do seva and offer bhog physically to Thakorji,.........eat what you get. But eat it with a disliking....with a feeling that you are eating it, because you have to eat it. But keep stong and earnest desire burning in your heart to consume the samarpit.

Thakorji is "Nijjechhatah Karishyati" Everything that happens, happens according to His will. Also He is "Bhaktavatsal". He know what has to be done with His Bhaktas.

So stop thinking on things that you can't and start with what you can.

You take one step.......He will take ten

-Vallabhdas

Sri Vallabh, kab tum kahoge.....yeh jeev hamare?

Vallabhdas

Go to Top of Page
friendmonu
Mover & Shaker Member

280 Posts
Posted - 24 January 2008 :  21:08:48
Jai Shree Krishna!!!

Nice reply Vallabhdasji... Thanx

Jai Shree Krishna!!

Regards,

DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 25 January 2008 :  17:22:54

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.

Vallabhdasji you have shown very practical approch in this fast changing life style.

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.895s