Members Shud reply
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 22 February 2003 :  15:36:29
Jai Shree Krsna

Dear Vaishnavs

PLease reply to topics posted by aqll the other members,as there are no postings an d comments from the members for the topics posted. Also wud suggest to members like Jatin bhai n vaasant bhai to post questins in the form of quiz so that the other members who do not have a knowledge of the complete Granths can refer to the answers n gain spiritual knowledge from the other vaishnavs.

Jai shree krsna

Yogini

Yogini

Yogini

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 25 February 2003 :  18:10:11
Dear Vaishnavs, I do agree with Yoginiben, Members should reply to the topics which is been posted by the Viashnav Members still there so many questions which is been not yet answered so its my humble request to reply the topics. Anand Majhetia has created this Portal for the benefits of Pushtimargiya vaishnavs so we need to see to it that PUSHTIKUL becomes biggest website for satsang mandal. Yoginiben will try to put the question in form of objective type so atleast they can guess the answer. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 10 March 2003 :  14:20:37
Jai shree Krishna, I do agree that member should reply. However contraints is that it is diffficult to go stright to topis from control board for respose as only current topic are only is accessble and one has to surf for all topic at diffent location. Please kindly arrange for such facility. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 10 March 2003 :  16:33:41
Jai Shree Krsna Gyan, Bhaki need a lot of research n unless u don't work towards it u will not attain, u have to do a lot of reading n its like till u don't shop for the groceries, cut, clean n cook u cant get a good meal, So effort is a must in life, similarly if u don't do the simran of lord u cant get him. I hope its clear to u. It will take time for u to get to the bottomline have patience n chant Shri Krsnam sharam mamah. yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
ojhaak
Pushtikul Elite Member - September 2003

209 Posts
Posted - 10 March 2003 :  18:04:42
Jai Shri Krishna I agree with Yogini. Chanting will definitly take one to destination. Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA

Jai Shree Krishna A.K.OJHA Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.594s