Dosh-Nivaran
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
bhatia
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 28 August 2006 :  21:13:13

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

If by sheer ignorance or mistake we end up causing shram to a vaishanav , what should we do? I am ignorant and this is my humble vinti to senior vaishanavas to please guide me.

Jai Shree Krishna

Monica

manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 29 August 2006 :  06:06:14

Jai Shri Krishna,

I am sure others will have more productive to say, but refering the varta of Ramanand Pandit, might help as that the main bhavprakash of that varta.

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
bhatia
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 30 August 2006 :  03:09:57

Jaishree Krishna Manish bhai

Thank you for your guidance.  Would u be kind enough to narrate that varta to me in short, if possible?

JSK

Monica

Go to Top of Page
manish1

239 Posts
Posted - 30 August 2006 :  05:08:25

Jai Shri Krishna,

Monica ben, the short answer will be to apologise to the vaishnav or vaishnavs, and ask for forgiveness. Also to try and not repeat the same mistake, in future do things that might please that vaishnavs or other vaishnavs in general.

In the varta of Ramanand Pandit, while Mahaprabuji was birajmaan at his place, in night he said to his wife

"Gobar jaldi sametlo, vaishnav kal ley na jaye" "take the gobar away quickly, as when vaishnavs come they will take some"

hearing this Mahaprabhuji was very upset and right away left Ramanand Pandits house and also the gaam. Many other vaishnavs requested Mahaprabhuji to come and stay and their place, but Shri Mahaprabhuji refused everyones offer and went to a far away village with close sevaks.

The reason being, that if Mahaprabuji was in same village, then Ramanand Pandit would come and apologize and Mahaprabuji would pardon him.

His main sin was that he had offended all vaishnavs, as he did use anyones name. which included vraj bhakts and vaishnavs all over. thus Mahaprabhuji was severe and told I tyaag Ramanand pandit.

Later Mahaprabuji was in Adel, and mean time Ramanand pandit, lost all his achaar vichaar. But when ever he would eat something, he would offer it to Shri Goverdhan Nathji in his mind. One day he saw jalebi and offered it to ShriNathji, who accepted his offering. This was seen by Shri Mahaprabuji, that Shriji Bawa accepted Jalebi offered by Ramanand Pandit. Shri Mahaprabhuji asked Shriji Bawa that

I have done tyaag of Ramanand Pandit, then how come you are accepting offering from him. Shriji bawa said I am doing this because I have promised you that which ever jeev takes Bhram Samband I will never leave him or forget him.

Later some vaishnavs were discussing this prasang with Shri Mahaprabuji and Aapshree mentioned that I will accept Ramanand pandit  after few janams, if he never again does vaishnav apradh.

Later Ramanand pandit came to know that Shriji bawa was accepting his offering and that Mahaprabuji said that he will accpet him again, if he does not do vaishnav apradh. This news really pleased Ramanand Pandit.

Bhavprakash: one should be very careful to avoid vaishnav apradh, as Mahaprabuji or Shri Thakorji take it very seriously. But Shri Mahaprabhuji had only done Bahirang Tyaag (for the outside world), to set an example for all vaishnavs in future to be carefull. But Mahaprabuji had not tyaag from his mann (mind), as otherwise Shriji bawa would have never taken anything from that vaishnav otherwise.

Also if Shrijibawa accepted jabeli offered that were made in restaurant, that there is no doubt that samagri prepared with bhaav and offered to Shri Thakorji is not accepted.

This is shorter version of the varta, and please pardon me for any mistakes or not being able to narrate it correctly.

Manish 
Jai Shree Krishna Go to Top of Page
bhatia
Entry Level Member

10 Posts
Posted - 30 August 2006 :  21:42:12

Jaishree Krishna Manish bhai

thank you very very much for taking time out to explain me the varta and its bhavprakash so wonderfully. It emphaises the importance of vaishanava seva in our marg, how improtant they are to Mahaprabhuji and so we should uphold them with utmost respect always. ALso Prabhus own vachan to mahaprabhuji  that he will never leave his jeev alone once they r initiated.

JSK

Monica

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.609s