1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 07 July 2006 :  14:35:49
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

........continued

By doing seva with all Udhveghs, then ShriPrabhu who is the Sarva Dukha Haran Samarthyavaan will destroy all the dukhs-pains of jeev who had gread aagrah for seva. The obstacles of seva and all others Udhveghs of ShriHari will remove and will donate the Treasury of Seva. So ShriMahaprabhuji gives aagyna
"HARISTU SARVATO RAKSHAM KARISHYATI NA SANSHAYA"
Look, How much  emphasis ShriMahaprabhuji gives on Seva, that in life whatever situation comes, but should not leave seva. Never dazzale the Aashray of us in prabhu Now by the word "Na Sanshaya" ShriDadaji ShriGokuleshprabhu gives the aagyna that at  any moment if brohght Sanshay - doubt, even prabhu here will not help because how can a jeev bring a doubt that our protection only and only ShriSamarthyavaan,  then how a doubt can arise?  In whatever part if jeev does doubt, ShriHari will not protect in that part. Now look here, ShriHari is so Chatur. He also knows that my jeev is also of such great type.  Also in ShriGitaji (4/40) ShriBhagwan gives Aagyna
"Sanshayatma Vinashyati "
Not to do doubt, if done doubt, will destroy the bhaav. Till here, whatever methods i (ShriDadaji) showed, without any doubt, keep in mind that "Bhagwan Raksham Karishyati", bhagwan will do my Raksha./ So keeping this in mind if perform seva, then "Bhagwanapi Raksham Karotyeva" Bhagwan willsurely do raksha. So to show this ShriMahaprabhuji gave aagyna "Na Sanshaya" And the "Tu" word in "Haristu" shows the strong meaning that except Shrihari no one else is capable of doing Raksha. Only and Only ShriHari will do Raksha. Also this method is applicable for the Katha Prakaari jeev also, for those jeevs not able to do seva, and living with katha option, also is applicable..........................

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2006 :  18:48:05

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

By this way, after describing the Swa-Margiya Bhaktivruddhi Method, now doing the conclusion by the word ITI

ITIEVAM BHAGWATSHASTRAM GUDHTATVAM NIRUTPITAM ||

YA ETATSAMADHIYIT TASYAPI SYADHRADHA RATI || 11 ||

By the word ITI means to end the session.  By these way (previous methods described in the 10 slokas), said that by those aagynas the Bhakti-Vruddhi in Bhagwan ShriPurushottam the lessons described is the meaning.  Now by the word "GudhTatvam" ShriMahaprabhuji wants to show us the swaroop of Bhagwad-Shastras. "Gudh, most Gupt Element". Cannot be described by speech-words, but can be understood by experience such is the swaroop, which had been described. Now Understanding the swaroop of Shastras, the jeevs doing the Abhyas-Adhyayan-Study-following the bhagwad shastras of bhakti, the way the fruit will be acheived, the abhyas of such adhyayan-swaroop is been given by the word " Ya Etat". The word "Ya" describes that generally the rules of Varnashram (which is not described, or not necessary). The Bhaktivardhini roopa shastraas should be studied very well. In the study the way said is not only for the Paath, but understanding each pads-word meaning with proper understanding, should be done. Now by thoughtfully study of bhaktivardhini shold always keep the Anusandhan-by the Nivrutti of Anthkaran, by explaining the swaroop of this marg in heart, keeping in mind the Ek-oness of ShriPurushottam's Sevak-katha. Also been dixit by ShriBhakti-margiya Aacharya (ShriVallabhkul), gets the innocent, su-drudh (strong) rati (involvement), gets the sneh with RasBhaavYukt, is the meaning..............||11||

PITRUDADANAKHPRAKASHITDHIYA MAYA ||

SWACHARYACHARANAKHYAN VIVRUTTIBHAKTIVARDHINI ||1||

By the blessings of ShriPitrucharan's (ShriGusaiji) Nakh Roopa chandrika, by the name of Swachaarya (Shrimahaprabhuji), I (ShriVallabh-ShriGokulnathji)had done Vivrutti on BhaktiVardhini ||1||

Krupaya Pitrupadabhjairdutta me yadrushi Mati :||

Tanmaya Vivruttam Bhaktivardhini Shastram Sudarlabham || 2 ||

By the Krupa of my ShriPitrucharan (ShriGusaiji), what iever was my mati (thought),this sudurlabh(Very rare) Bhaktivardhini shastra i had done vivruti || 2 ||

Yadhyapishvarvakyani Durbodhani yada Swat ||

Tatkrupati yathabodham Vivrutani na Cha-anyatha ||3||

It is understood that the bhagwad vakyas are very durbodh(not very easy to understand), still with the krupa of shriprabhu, i had done vivrutti according to my understand and by no means ||3||

BudhidoshanYadhyatra vyakrutao Ched Vyapanay ||

Kshamontvacharyacharana Swakiyeshu Dayatav || 4 ||

But if my (shrigokulnathji) buddhi dosh if somewere the opposite vyakhya(orders) done, m blissfull Swa-Acharyacharan will forgive me ||4||

"ShriVallabh" Rachita Ya Vivrutir-Bhaktivardhininya : ||

Chitram Samaste Loke Sanjata Bhaktivardhini Saapi || 5 ||

"ShriVallabh" (Shrichaturthkumar ShriGokulnathji) had described the bhaktivardhini Vivrutti, if has felt surprises in the whole lok, and increase in Bhakti, is only by Bhaktivardhini || 5 ||

"ITI SHRIPITRUCHARANAKHATAMSHRIVALLABHRACHITA BHAKTIVARDHINI VIVRUTTI SAMAPTAU "

"The one ShriPitrucharan nisth ShriVallabh (ShriGokulnathji) rachit Bhaktivardhini Vivrutti ends here......."

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2006 :  20:30:34

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Gopal Bhai, thank you very much for bringing this wonderful tika and pravachan here to us.

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 15 July 2006 :  09:32:48

Jai jai shri Gokulesh

Gopalbhai, Thanx for explaining Tikkaji so beautifully.

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
Himanshu Shah
Entry Level Member

3 Posts
Posted - 17 July 2006 :  13:53:20

{Shri Gokulnath Bade Maharaj "Mala Tilak" ki rakhi laaj}

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh..............

Thank you very much for explaining so fantastically.

Himanshu Shah.

Shri Gokulesh Pathshala.

Go to Top of Page
Jatin Shah
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 18 July 2006 :  12:53:15

Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh !!!!!!!

Gopalbhai, How R U?? As per our meet on Gurupoornima, I have registered my name.

It will be nice to communicate with you on our topics (Shree Gukulnathji).

The way you are explaining Bhakti - Vardhini Granth, It's amazing.

As far as this path is concern, If people like you are there then we will able to understand it very easily.

Keep Wrighting More & More..........

Jatin Shah.

Shri Gokulesh Pathshala.

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 18 July 2006 :  14:59:11

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Thanks Vaishnavas for ur kind words, But The Bhaktivardhini granth's Tika is ended, but now Bhakti Vardhan for individual starts. And here we had 2 more friends Himanshubhai and Jatinbhai Shah joined the pushtikul forum, Welcome to You both and share with us.  

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 18 July 2006 :  16:38:47

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Himanshu Bhai and Jatin Bhai welcome aboard.

Gopal Bhai, thank you for making this more and more easier to  understand. 
For doing Bhakti Vardhan we need help and guidance also. What is it and how can we start Bhakti Vardhan ? and once it is started how can we maintain the momentum so that it does not stop ?

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 19 July 2006 :  10:52:49

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Bhakti Vardhan-- Increase in Bhakti, how is it possible? R there any examples, ?? From 84 or 252 or 78 Bhagwadiya's charitra, can we understand this bhakti vardhan????

Yes, now we will take help of the vaarta prasangs, till here we studied the orders of ShriMahaprabhuji, and ShriGokulnathji-who made easy this bhakti vardhini granth by giving tika.

Go to Top of Page
gopal

1221 Posts
Posted - 22 July 2006 :  15:49:45

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Breifing of Bhakti Vardhini...............

This is a work of 11 Verses indicating the way for the development of Bhakti (Devotion). Devotion is of two kinds -- Saadhan Rupa (Nine-fold devotion-Navadha Bhakti) and Sadhya roopa (expressed through love). The first is considered as a means like knowledge,etc.,  the second is as an end in itself. To acquire fitness for the grace of God, the devotee should have love for God. This is a spontaneous feeling, which should not remain static but should grow from moe to more like  a plant or a tree, which springs from a seed (bij bhaav). But if the seed is not strong enough (dhradh), it's growth will stunted. Sush a plant will have only a short period of existence. Care should be taken to keep the seed of devotion (bhakti's bij bhaav) by means of renunciation, hearing (shravan) and singing praises of God. The devottee should stay at home (gruhesthitva) and be engaged without any distractions, in worship, hearing, etc. Inspite of distractions, he should not give up concentrating his mind in God. Thus only love for God will spring in his heart. There are three phases in the development of devotion--Sneha, Aasakti, and Vyasana. When devotion culminates into Vyasana, it is a sign of the fruition in the form of the Grace of God. His love for God, reciprocated by love of God is a reward in itself. These three stages are distinguished by their characteristics mentioned in verse 4. In Vyasana, the devottee completely forgets the world and fixes his mind only in God by complete detatchment from the worldly state. When he enters this stage, God Himself comes to him, and showers and pours His Grace on him, so that the devotion now reaches the climax and its ultimate goal. God-the Ultimate Reality- is identified with ShriKrishna in the Geeta. There ShriKrishna says to Arjuna that he is the Supreme Reality, omnipotent, omniscient, and all pervading. He is endowed with six attributes (Yash, shri, gyan,,,,,,,,,)i.e. greatness, potency, glory, beauty, knowledge and disgust for the world.

................still to continue

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 5 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.938s