Sat Swarup
  Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
ShyamS

60 Posts
Posted - 09 July 2005 :  15:17:40
Jai Shree Krishna Regarding Shree Vitthalnathji & Shree Gokulnathji which vartas do these prasangs appear. Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

Shri Vallabhadesh ki jay!
Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 09 July 2005 :  16:38:44
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh For ShriGokulnathji (chaturthbhujdhari with 2 shriswaminiji's) prasang can be found from Nij Vaarta Gharu Vaarta prasang, where after shrimahaprabhuji got married.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
ShyamS

60 Posts
Posted - 11 July 2005 :  23:00:16
JSK 'Now let us see who answers regarding Shree Mukundrayaj' can anyone help?

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 14 July 2005 :  13:30:27
Jai Shree Krishna Well, there are two versions related to Shree Mukundraijis pragatya... As per one version, once when Shree Mahaprabhuji was doing Stuti of Yamunashtak along the banks of Shree Yamune, at Thakurani ghaat, when aapshree said..."Mukundarathi vardhini.....at that very momet the swroopa emerged form Shree Yamunaji. As per the second version, from a book printed in S.V. 1970, by a Vasihnav at Kashi, under the agyan of P. P. G 108 Shree Murlidharji Maharaj of Kashi/banaras, When Shree Mahaprabhuji decided to do Pruthvi parikrama, and sought the blessings of Shree Illamagaruji, She too decided to come and have darshan of Shree Venkatesh prabhu, Shree Lakshaman Balaji. Shree Vallabhacharya desired to keep Shree Shaligramji and Shreemand Bhagwatji during the journy and Shree Illammaguruji too desired to have a swaroopa with her. When the same was epxressed to Shree Janardahn bhattji, he will fully gave teh Swaroopa of Shree Saligramji which had been worshipped by Shree Brahmaji in Saraswat kalp, during the Krishna avataar, The Swaroopa of Shree Mukundraiji, which onceupon a time belonged to Shree Govindacharya, and Shreemad Bhagwatji given by Shree Garudacharya. Shree Mahaprabhuji palced the swaroopas of Shree Saligramji and Shree Mukundraiji in metal box and carried it with him, whilst Shreemad Bhagwatji was carried by Shree Damodardasji on his head. Thus Shree Mukundraiji was always with Shree Mahaprabhuji during all the three Pruthvi parikramas. After The Acharyacharan Asurvyamohleela, Shree Mukundraijis seva was done by Ramdasji (who did seva of Shreenathji), later, as per Shree Shreenathji wish, and the agyan of Shree Gusainji, the swaroopa of Shree Mukundraiji was Biraajman along with Shree Shreenathji. When Shree Dauji became the Tilkayat, the Saatswaroopas Chappan bhog ceremony was conduted by the TilkayatShree, and later the swaroopa of Shree Mukundraiji was given to Shree Giridharji Maharajshree of Kaashi/banaras. Since then the Swaroopa of Shree Mukundraiji is biraajmaan at Banaras.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
ShyamS

60 Posts
Posted - 23 July 2005 :  00:47:36
Jai Shree Krishna I am confused. I read Seth Purshotamdas varat in which we find varnan (description ) of Shri Madan Mohanji. I also read Achutdas Gaudi's who is from Mahavan introduced into Pushtimarg by Narandas Bharmachari. The confusing thing is that in one book (Gujrati/Vrijbhasha)the swaroop served by Achutdas Gaudi is called Shri Madan Mohanji and in another English transalation of 84 vaishanavs the swarup is called Radha Krishna. So which is correct? Was Shri Madan Mohanji served by both Sethji & Achutdas Gaudi? Or have I miss understood things?

Go to Top of Page
pushtidas
Mover & Shaker Member

398 Posts
Posted - 23 July 2005 :  14:09:37
Jai Shree Krishna I am trying to pull various source to describe all saat swaroop and 12 Nidhi swaroop and the defination. The article is not complete but a humble attempt is made to put these thoughts on the pages of Parishad's web site (IPVP-UK). To visit these pages please click on the link embeded below: http://parishadlondon.org.uk/id22.html Your valuable opinion is regarded as very valuable contribution.

Dasa no das Pushtidas Go to Top of Page
ShyamS

60 Posts
Posted - 02 August 2005 :  01:38:29
Still, I am confused. I read Seth Purshotamdas varat in which we find varnan (description ) of Shri Madan Mohanji. I also read Achutdas Gaudi's who is from Mahavan introduced into Pushtimarg by Narandas Bharmachari. The confusing thing is that in one book (Gujrati/Vrijbhasha)the swaroop served by Achutdas Gaudi is called Shri Madan Mohanji and in another English transalation of 84 vaishanavs the swarup is called Radha Krishna. So which is correct? Was Shri Madan Mohanji served by both Sethji & Achutdas Gaudi? Or have I miss understood things?

Go to Top of Page
Saransh
Entry Level Member

9 Posts
Posted - 19 April 2015 :  11:12:25
jai shri krishna shyam bhai there was not only one swaroop of madanmohanji at that time. seth purushottamji was doing the seva of shri madanmohanji which is now residing at kamvan in saptamgruh and the swaroop of achutdas gaudi was different if you read all the vartas of 84 and 252 vaishnav then ypu will find that many vaishnavs were having the seva of madanmohanji. the elder son of shri mahaprabhuji shri gopinathji was also having the seva of shri madanmohanji and a vaishnav named ramdas was also having a seva of shri madanmohanji. the varta of an old lady whom does not know any swaroop rather than madanmohanji so she makes balkrishnaji madanmohanji by massaging him with phulel. so there were many swaroops of shri madanmohanji but the main swaroop which is residing in kamvan is of shri purushottam sethji. shri vallabhadhish ki jay!!!

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.781s