%3Cb%3ENews Column%3C%2Fb%3E
 VCD %3A Brutal Destruction of Heritage Hills in Braj
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
raghavmt
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 17 April 2005 :  07:40:14
Jai Shree Krishna A 15 minute VCD titled "Brutal destruction of Heritage hills in Braj" has been produced by Braj Rakshak Dal. The same can be obtained from the camp office of BRD: C-6/28, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16. Email: brajrakshakdal@gmail.com Phone: 011-26566800

It is high time that the Vaishnavas all over the world stand in unison and protest against this mindless destruction.

Braj bhoomi is a centre of reverence and devotion for all of us. It should not be destructed like this.

raghav

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 18 April 2005 :  13:01:21
Dear Raghavbhai, Jai Shree Krishna.... The Kind of work done by your Dal...is cannot be stated in words.....i just want to know the cd which you are mentioning is it available at cost ..if yes than what is the cost please put that too...

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 18 April 2005 :  15:18:38
Jai Shree Krishna Yes, Raghavji, cost and other details will help us in ordering the CD. Please do provide the same ASAP. Thanks for providing this information at Pushtikul.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
keyu79
Entry Level Member

34 Posts
Posted - 27 April 2005 :  16:38:16
Jai Shree Krishna Even i am intrested in CD but what we can do after watching cd . You have to guide us what sance we take or what step we can take to stop this. Only writing mail & reply in Column don;t stop the Distruction work Dwarkadhish ki Jai VallabhaDhish ki Jai Keyur Jai Shree Krishna A 15 minute VCD titled "Brutal destruction of Heritage hills in Braj" has been produced by Braj Rakshak Dal. The same can be obtained from the camp office of BRD: C-6/28, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16. Email: brajrakshakdal@gmail.com Phone: 011-26566800 It is high time that the Vaishnavas all over the world stand in unison and protest against this mindless destruction. Braj bhoomi is a centre of reverence and devotion for all of us. It should not be destructed like this. raghav [/quote]

Shree Dwarkadhish Ki Jai
Shree Vallabhadhish KI Jai

Jay Shree Krishna to All Bhagwadiya Vaishnav
Go to Top of Page
raghavmt
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 03 May 2005 :  11:38:59
Jai shri Krishna The CD is available free of cost. Just drop in a mail giving your postal address and we would send the same by post. The reason d'tre behind the VCD is to make Krishna bhaktas aware of the mindless destruction. The influential devotees can therefore write to the Chief Minister Rajasthan, Smt. Vasundhara Raje and to other key BJP functionaries. Braj Rakshak Dal is soon filing a PIL in the Supreme Court of India against this ruthless destruction. The moral support and concern for the dham is what we are seeking. You can start hari naam sankeertans at your respective places praying to the Lord so that the asuras who are threating His holy dhaam can be overpowered.

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 04 May 2005 :  13:53:05
Dear Raghavbhai, Please send me one copy of CD...which i will distribute here to vaishnavs.... My address is B-201, Vraj Nidhi, Hemu Kalani Cross Road No.2,Kandivali (west),Mumbai - 400 067 Cell:9820506780.

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
nimishshah
Entry Level Member

1 Posts
Posted - 21 June 2005 :  16:33:34
Dear Raghavbhai, Could you pl let me know the details of CD and what destruction you are talking about. I am very much attached with the brajbhoomi and I would be glad if I can be of any help in this matter. jai shree krishna

nimish shah Go to Top of Page
phmadani
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 09 May 2006 :  21:05:20
quote:
Jai Shree Krishna A 15 minute VCD titled "Brutal destruction of Heritage hills in Braj" has been produced by Braj Rakshak Dal. The same can be obtained from the camp office of BRD: C-6/28, SDA, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16. Email: brajrakshakdal@gmail.com Phone: 011-26566800 It is high time that the Vaishnavas all over the world stand in unison and protest against this mindless destruction. Braj bhoomi is a centre of reverence and devotion for all of us. It should not be destructed like this. raghav

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.969s