jsk!!!need help!!
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
hetal
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2005 :  12:44:52
JSK!!

Well,I tried to download the bhajans and dhors..but can somebody help me how to save it on my harddisk ?I tied doenloading text fiels and i cud save it but not the music.I have been looking for cd's of the haveli kirtans...the classical one..but am not able to locate ...Wud really appreciate if some vaishav cud help me.

Jsk!! Hetal

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2005 :  14:13:01
Jai Shree Krishna Hetalji, if you are not able to download by clicking of the 'click here to down load' in the POP up window, try right clicking and go to save target as...and then you can save it in your Hard disk. However, if you still arent able to tell me the kirtans you desire and I shall Mail the same to you. For a start I am sending your some kirtans to your mail id. Please enjoy them.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2005 :  14:55:10
Jai Shri Krishna. You may also look at the place from where it has been placed for downloads :- http://www.pushtiseva.com/jatin2/download/bhajans and then use download client like gozilla. So then you would be able to save it on your harddisk.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2005 :  09:33:00
Anandbhai...Good...that you have given another link this really very much helpfull to the vaishnavs..who wants to download alll...the bhajans..... One more suggestions...try to get the vachnamruts of Goswami Balaks...which we can put in download forum for all vaishnavs....

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2005 :  09:34:46
Shreekantbhai...if you any other kirtan , other...than....this which i have uploaded in server than please forward me the same or u upload it on site for all vaishnavs....

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2005 :  13:18:31
Jai Shree Krishna Well, do not have permsiion from the source as yet Jatin bhai. When ever I do get will upload the same.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
hetal
Entry Level Member

6 Posts
Posted - 04 April 2005 :  19:36:47
Jsk Vaishav, Thanks fo rprompt response..I wud certainly try this option and pl. address me as Hetal..can v pl. omit the ji from my name...I surely understand it's respect..but wud prefer beign address by my name...once again abhar!! JSK!! Hetal Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.688s