Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 30 July 2006 :  12:06:40

Jai jai shri gokulesh

This is what i know up to my limited knowledge.

Mukund – He who is the giver of liberation / One who gives salvation.

Murari – He who is the enemy of Mura-demon.

i.e. O beloved of Mukund Shri Yamunaji! By your nearness let my body become new(worthy) so to gain the love of Shri Krishna-the enemy of demon Mura- is not difficult. It means that until we get the grace of Shri Yamunaji's our body will not be used for Shri Krishna's leela and we will not get closer to Shri Thakoreji. Thus to show this, the word Mukund is used By Shri Mahaprabhuji.

Please feel free to correct me. And hope other vaishnav could explain it much better.

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 01 August 2006 :  18:27:12

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Yes Unnatiji, u r right that The name ShriMahaprabhuji used for ShriGokulesh in this Sloka by Mukund means the god giving Liberation-Moksha. Well explained for even Murari too.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 03 August 2006 :  09:05:04

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Murari:- The enemy of Mura demon. The reason why Bhagwan said Murari is said by Shri Sukhdevji in 10th Canto of Shri Bhagwatji 59th chapter. At past god used to have 4 swaroop i.e. Tap, Paripalan, Bhog and Nindra. Every swaroop used to change after 1000 years. once bhumi devta did Tap, it was period of dusk when god asked him to ask any vardaan. Bhoomi asked son. Also Kashyap Muni and Aditi asked the son at the time of dusk and the son which the had was demon. Similarly Bhoomi received a son. His name was "Narkasur".  "Nar" means Manushya, "ka" means Sukh. The person who is not intrested in god but instead intrested in Deh sukh is called as Narkasur. He was son of Bhoomi so was known as "Bhom". Since he was given by the god so was known as son of god. Bhoomi has also asked 1 more vardan from god, that without my permission no one can kill bhom. Therefore god gave him "Narayanastra".

Bhom was son of god, but due to Sharirik bhog (Worldly physical emetics) he became demon. To get more Worldly physical emetics he did the upasna of Lord Shiva. Shivaji gave him "Trishul". By this Bhom kept Trishul with him and gave Narayanastra to his son "Bhagdat". Jeeva is the Ansh of bhagwan, so we are like his children. Through the vardan of god he received manushya yoni and Sarnangati and became vaishnav. After getting such an uttam adhikar instead of getting bhagwan with tyag and vairagya. He was behind Worldly physical emetics and for this he used to run behind lord Shiva and other gods.Instead of Bhakti rupi Narayanastra he is using trishul of shivaji. Like this, we are getting mad like Bhom for Worldly physical emetics. Similarly the story of Bhom is the story of our own, that we should not forget anytime.

Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....Shri Vitthala Nam Vina Mantra Kya Thi Paou......Shri Vallabha Charan Vina Sharan Koni Jaou.....

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 03 August 2006 :  09:36:07

Jai jai shri gokulesh,

Bhom defeated Indra, Universe and Heaven resided above Meru mountain. He did not think for others. Bhom was making a capital with the name "Pragjyotishpur". Today this place is known as Assam and this was previously known as kamru. One cannot go inside from all the four sides so he made a fort of 6 types i.e. Parvatkot, Sastrakot, depth of water (pani ki khaiya), Agnikot, Hanikarak zeharikot and a demon with the name of "Mura" with a 5 head who was as senapatikot. He used to stay in water. He never allowed anyone to go in the fort of Narkasur.

Narkasur has prisoned 16000 princess. By this everyone got fed up and prayed to lord krishna, after hearing everyone i.e. Indra, demi gods. earth and that 16000 princess lord krishna agreed to kill him. But then he remembered that he gave vardan to bhoomi and without the permission of bhoomi it is not possible to kill Narkasur. So out of his 8 Principle spouses lord krishna took Satyabhamaji as she was the swaroop of bhoomi devta as by this he can taake the permission to kill Narkasur. Sitting on Garuda god came there. Then god did a Shankhnad due to which Mura came out of water and fought with god. Throgh Sudarshan chakra his head were separated from his body. Also with th permision of Satyabhamaji god killed Narkasur in the same way and god rescued all 16000 princess

Edited by - unnati on 03 August 2006 09:39:25

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 03 August 2006 :  10:19:39

Jai jai shri gokulesh

On the Basis of Shri Bhagwatji, Shri Mahaprabhuji explains that Mura demon has 5 heads that indicates 5 types of Avidhya through which we have forgotten God i.e. Deh Adhyas, Pran Adhyas, Indriya Adhyas, Antakaran Adhyas and Swarupvismruti Adhyas. In otherwords our Sharir, Indriya, Pran and Antakaran should be used to serve lord and instead of it we use it for Worldly physical emetics. Therefore we got separated from god. In this Bhavsagar we have to reach god but in the form of sins in jad mura with a 5 heads stops us. Only god can remove us from this bhavsagar with his grace. And therefore Shri Mahaprabhuji has used the word "Murari".

Shri Gusaiji has furthur elaborated the word Murari, is the sins present in Jal (water).

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
jagdish
Mover & Shaker Member

379 Posts
Posted - 03 August 2006 :  15:48:48

Jai Shri Krishna,

very nice going, thank you.

Best Wishes
jagdish

Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 04 August 2006 :  11:07:35

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

Beautiful explaination by u Unnati. Pls do continue in the same way.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
dadaji

240 Posts
Posted - 11 August 2006 :  20:11:20
Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh.

What is the difference between Tanunavatva and Navtanutva?

Haripriya.

Go to Top of Page
unnati

224 Posts
Posted - 30 October 2006 :  09:06:25

Jai jai shri gokulesh

What is the difference between Tanunavatva and Navtanutva?

There is a great difference between "Tanunavatva" and Navtanutva". "Tanunavatva" means body made up of 5 mahabhoot i.e. laukik sharir whatever is seen from outside is same from inside but all the laukik dharma gets destroyed and it becomes aloukik. Due to which soul doesn't feel like hunger, thirst, tired, sleepy etc and through this he feels the presence of god. All his indriyas becomes aloukik and in this birth itself he feels god as swaroopanand. Here it's a "Nirodh-leela". "Navatvatanu" is acquiring a new form in "Nitya-leela" as per swabhav and adhikar. Shri Thakoreji has given Tanunavatva to Shri Vrajswamniji's in Vratcharyana i.e. the body on its own becoming aloukik and through which one can feel the presence of god. After living this body if other aloukik body is received and through which the presence of god is expirenced then this type of body would be considered as "Navatvatanu" by Shri Gokulnathji and not "Tanunavatva".

Please feel free to correct.

Unnati Kadakia

Go to Top of Page
soni
Entry Level Member

38 Posts
Posted - 08 November 2006 :  21:32:19

Jai shri Krishna…thanks to all, for all the good explainations,

N thnks Unnati ben for the really nice explaination for Tanunavatva and Navtanutva.
I ‘d just like to mention on the very nice vrachnamrut I heard from Jeje, on the reason why mahaprabhuji chose mukand-rati vardhini to describe shri yamunaji, and not any other name because mukand is the one to give moksha…and with the krupa of shri yamunaji…even mukand je moksh apnara che…shran-e avya jeevne moksh ni badle bhakti apva lage che…..if some jeev comes to him for moksha…with the grace of yamunaji…moksha ni badle koi jeev ne moksh apta apta… jeev ne bhakti api dai che…as the most thing that a vaishnav wants is not to have moksha but have as many janams…so that they have more time to always do seva of thakurji.

.and on the the last line…”swabhavo vijayo bhavet..” yamunaji bhakt no pan swabhav badale…ane ee rite mukand bhagwan no pan swabhav badle che towards a bhakt…

(sorry couldn’t put it in such gud words as apshri jeje did, but hope u understood loll)

jai shri krishna

kalindi

k.soni Go to Top of Page
Topic is 3 Pages Long:
       1  |  2  |  3      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.781s