Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2005 :  13:57:53
Jai Shree Krishna Congratulations to our beloved member Vaishnav Shree Anoop Purohit ji on putting up the website http://www.shreevallabhdham.cjb.net/ highlighting the various activities of Vaalbhdham, an initiative by PPG 108 Shree Krushnakumarji. A Great service by a Vaishnav, and a truely laudable effort. Vaishnav members and Guests please do visit the site and get first hand information on the activities of Vallabhdham.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2005 :  14:41:40
Congrets...Anoop....this really..great... After vinod bhai who launched Yamna.uk..now Another pushtimargiya website...this is really very good for the vaishnavs.... Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2005 :  06:08:51
Jai Shri Krishna, Wish you all the BEST Anoopji. Keep us updated with all your new events and activities.

Vasant Go to Top of Page
DATTUBHAI
Pushtikul Elite Member - April 2004

170 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2005 :  20:09:55
JAY SHRI KRISHNA. CONGRATULATION AND ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR YOUR ACTVITY. YOU HAVE DONE GREAT SEVA OF VAISHNAV PARIVAR.

D.A.Purohit Go to Top of Page
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 26 March 2005 :  01:49:22
Dear Anoopji, Congratulations for the new site !! Thakorji will always guide you for it and our best wishes are always wih you. Do tell us if you get stuck on anything or need technical help. We shall try our best to get you a solution.

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

Go to Top of Page
ketan
Entry Level Member

13 Posts
Posted - 12 April 2005 :  10:49:39
Jai Shree Krishna Anoopji, Congratulations for the new site !! We are very thankful to you as one more pusthimargiya website is launching. Jai Shree Krishna From Ketan Shah & Family

Go to Top of Page
Nirali
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 06 June 2005 :  08:46:16
Jai Shree Krishna to all Vaishnavs Nirali

Nirali Go to Top of Page
Nirali
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 06 June 2005 :  08:47:49
i am looking for bhagvadiya satsang, who guide me in usa so any body who lives in nj let me know Jai Shree Krishna

Nirali Go to Top of Page
Ashes
Entry Level Member

4 Posts
Posted - 01 October 2005 :  04:16:21
does anyone know where i can get the Sanjee in english? I am also looking for other mantras in english?  Anyone know?

Go to Top of Page
Hitesh

176 Posts
Posted - 01 October 2005 :  15:40:13
Jai shri krishna to all vaishnavs,

Well Ashes, there is one such site and here is the address of that site in which there is in english translation of saanji and a couple of saanji pictures too.
I hope you all find this usefull. Pls do give feed back.

Address is:-     http://www.geocities.com/pushti_marg/sanji.htm

Shri Madanmohanlalji ki jai,

Jsk, Hitesh. Edited by - Hitesh on 01 October 2005 15:43:50

Go to Top of Page
Ashes
Entry Level Member

4 Posts
Posted - 29 January 2008 :  02:11:42

Hiteshbhai, Jai shr Krishna

Thank you for your site information, I found it very usefull.  It was the first time I have seen those pictures too.  Because I cannot read gujerati fluently, I was looking for saanji in English.  Do you know where I can obtain a copy and would also like to know if there is a recording of how to sing it. 

Ashes.

Go to Top of Page
Topic is 2 Pages Long:
       1  |  2      Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.908s