Stotra Paath With Bhavartha
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 31 January 2005 :  16:16:36
Dear All,

I want the Stotra the Stotra Paath with Bhavarth(Meaning) in english edition if any one has than please mail me at jatin_hawk@yahoo.co.in

Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 31 January 2005 :  16:52:48
Jai Shree Krishna Which Stotra Jatin bhai ???

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
jatin

424 Posts
Posted - 01 February 2005 :  08:56:02
Dear Shreekant bhai.... I require all the shodash granth if possible ...with bhavarth in english plus..hindi ...in soft copy....so that i can print and wouldbegiven to the children for there reference...and study ... If all not possible than...Mangalacharan, Shree Yamunashtakam, Shree Krushnashraya, Shree Siddhant Rahashyam, Shri Navratnam and Chtuhshloki...plus sarvottam stotram which i copied which is posted by you.... Jai Shree Krishna...

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
jatin

424 Posts
Posted - 01 February 2005 :  14:57:38
In addition to that ..i require also in Sanskri and Gujarati..version... Would like to request president...that to create Separate Sanction in download columns...conataining all the Shodash Granth with the meaning...in ENglish,Gujarati, Sanskrit and Hindi... Jai Shree KRishna....

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2005 :  17:50:16
Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Bhai, regarding Yamunashtak and Sidhaantrahasya, the following sites has the Engish translation... http://www.shreevallabh.com/Works/yamunashtak.htm http://www.shreevallabh.com/Works/Sidd_Rahasya.htm And a simple translation of Krishnashraya is availalbe in the Krishna leela section of Pushtikul and you already have the translation of Shree Sarvottam stotra. That leaves Shree Navratnam and Chatuhsloki. If availalbe I'll inform of the same too.

anoopjp

166 Posts
Posted - 02 February 2005 :  18:53:16
Dear Shrekantbhai Jai Shree Krishna How can I get the translation for Sarvottam Stotra. I have all the Shodash granth exept this stotra. Jatinbhai I have emailed you the copy I have on Word. Anoop

Anoop J. Purohit Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 February 2005 :  10:44:37
Jai Shree Krishna Anoopji. Please see the Help section, in the Satsang Heading. I have attempted an English translation. Hope that is what you are looking for.

jatin

424 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2005 :  10:30:53
Dear Anoopji and Shreekant bhai, Thank you very much for the stotra paath.. would request if i get the same in Gujarati and Hindi too... Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
manoj_thakker
Entry Level Member

52 Posts
Posted - 08 February 2005 :  15:01:53
Dear Jatin / All, you can get all stotras at the site given below http://www.astrojyoti.com/stotrasopeningpage.htm Jai Shree Krishna, Manoj Thakker

Shree Goverdhannath Ki Jai Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 08 February 2005 :  17:28:07
Jai Shree Krishna Welcome Manoj Bhai, to the Pushtikul Satsang Parivaar. It is nice to see you take such keen interest. Hope to see your continuous support and active participation. Shreekant Parikh PRO, Pushtikul.

Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.813s