Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 21 January 2005 :  10:04:48
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

ShriGokulesho Jayati

Siddhant Muktavali:::::;

LOKARTHI CHED BHAJET KRISHNAM KLISTO BHAVATI SARVATHA ||16|| KLISTOPI CHED BHAJET KRISHNAM LOKO NASHYATI SARVATA ||17.1/2|| [

Means ::::"The jeev if does seva of ShriKrishna for some desire regarding worldly matters, always find klesh (unhappiness) from all sides. But defeating all such klesh, if jeev does seva (bhagwat bhajan), gets out of all types of the worldly desire-matters.

Here shrimahaprabhuji gives aagyna that serving shrikrishna should not be for any of the worldly desire, butfor TAT-SUKH of shrithakurji.. Just as todays we go to haveli or baithakji and do the palna manorath with expectations that pls shrithakrji give us a child, or doing rajbhog expecting that my business should flow only profits, etc. These all examples r of worldly desire. Also if we go to haveli for darshana and ofer a bhet of Rs 10 like smething will in return get thor-bundi, etc are all the our own wish-worldly desire, these only leads to klesh- unsatisfactory of mind.

But if seva done only for TAT-SUKH(shrithakurji's sukh) will surely demolish all worldly ahamta-mamta....

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Vasant Punjabi
Vice-President & Pushtikul Elite Member - May 2003

1047 Posts
Posted - 21 January 2005 :  11:59:14
Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh, This is very important shlok If one devotes oneself to Lord Shri Krishna with the desire of achieving some worldly pursuit, one gets only distress in every way. If the embarrassment not withstanding, one dedicates oneself to Lord Krishna, one's world full of egoism and attachment is in all respects totally smashed. The one tending towards devotion with a view to personal gain is called sanctimonious. Apart from some gain and one's glory. If one engages himself in the devotion for the sake of worldly achievements, such a one is called a self seeker (Lokathi) Such a person when performs Lord Shri Krishna's service then God, because of His grace on him, neglects him in order to disaffect him from the worldliness. In such a situation he experiences all kinds of distresses. But despite sorrows and sufferings if he continues to engage himself in the devotion and service of Lord Shri Krishna the internal (inner) and external (outer) earthly attractions disappear. Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on January 21 2005 13:11:27 Edited by - Vasant Punjabi on January 21 2005 13:17:02

Vasant Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 22 January 2005 :  18:46:42
Jai Shree Krishna Do we know, that Vaishnavs do Palna manorath to seek something, Raaj bhog is offered for betterment of business...etc. etc. Is it right to look at Vaishnavs as Avagunis ??? The above shlok, as rightly pointed out by Vasant bhai, is a very very important shlok, and very correctly titled as Shree Vallabh Vaani. It is Shree Vallabh Vani. He is Shree Mahaprabhu, And greatful enough to enlighten jeevs on the pitfalls of Praying for the sake of selfish needs. But to use the great vani to point out Vaishnavs deeds as misdeeds is not correct. And that to as a general statement is very hurting. This my humble submission. Vaishanvs, use this pawan platform to help eachother in developing more dhrudta, and anayata in Shree Thakorji, and not scare them from even doing their manoraths. My apologies if i have hurt anyone.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 23 January 2005 :  12:46:51
Jai Jai ShriGokulesh, Shreekantbhai, the above sloka was well been understood and had been exampled for palnas and rajbhog, but i had just place such type like example, so that if we either (especially me), then i would surely refer this sloka and will change my mind for the alaukik bhaav. So my intension was not to scare any of the vaishnava nor make them abort from doing any such manoraths. Don't take it as granted to any of the vaishnavas on their own................ Edited by - gopal on January 23 2005 12:52:37

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.625s