Help Desk
 Shree Sarvottam stotra - part 2
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 18 January 2005 :  20:11:13
Jai Shree Krishna In part 2 from 7th to 17th stanza are covered. highlighting 46, names of Shree Mahaprabhuji.

Anand Parmanand Shri Krishna swayam krapanidhi Devodwarprayatnatma smrutimatrar ti nashan 1. ANAND SWAROOP 2. PARMANAND SWAROOP 3. MUKHARVIND (Glowing face) OF SHREE KRISHNA 4. OCEAN OF KINDNESS 5. HE WHO IS ALWAYS INTERESTED ONLY IN LIBERATION OF DIVINE SOULS 6. MERE RECITATION OF HIS NAME / NAMES RELEAVES ONE OF HIS/HER WORRIES

Shri Bhagvad guddaarth prakashan parayaan Saakaarbrahmavaadekstapko vedparag 7. EVEREADY TO HIGHLIGHT AND EXPALIN SHREEMAD BHAGWATJI 8. ESTABLISHED BRAHMAVAAD IN ITS TRUE FORM 9. THE VEDAS HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY AND DEEPLY UNDERSTOOD BY HIM

Mayavad niraakarta sarva vadiniraaskruta Bhaktimargabaj maartand strishudradudratishum 10. HE HIGHTLIGHTED THE FUTILITY OF MAYAVAAD 11. HE ARGUED FOR THE SHRUTIS AND DEPLORED ALL ARGUMENTS AGAINST THE SHRUTIS 12. HE IS THE SUN THAT SHONE THE PATH OF GRACE 13. HE UPLIFTED THE HITHERTO DISCARDED BEINGS LIKE WOMAN AND EVEN THE SHUDRAS

Angikrutyev Gopishvallabhikrutmanav Angikruto samaryado mahakarruriko vibhu 14. HE, WHOSE MERE ACCEPTANCE OF BEINGS GAVE THEM THE ENLIGHTENMENT AND REALISATION OF SHREE KRISHNA 15. HAS MAINTAINED MARYADA IN ACCEPTING SOULS 16. AN APOSTLE OF KINDNESS 17. WITH ALL ABILITIES AND UNENDING CAPABALITIES

Adaydhan dhaksh shrach mahodaarcharitravaan Prakurtanukrutit vyaj mohitasurmanush 18. HAS THE ABILITY TO OFFER THAT WHICH CANNOT BE OFFERED AS DAAN TOO 19. HE IS OF NOBLE CHARACTER AND GREAT WISDOM 20. HE CAN THROUGH HIS SIMPLE HUMAN FORM ATTRACT EVEN THOSE JEEVS WHO ARE DEVOID CHARACTER

Vaishvanro Vallabhbhay sadrupohitkrutastaama Janshikshakrutteh Krishna bhakti krannikhileshtadha 21. HE IS AGNI SWAROOP 22. HIS NAME IS THE ONE THAT IS BELOVED TO ALL 23. HIS FORM IS VERY PLEASANT AND ATTRACTIVE 24. HE ALWAYS IS AKIN TO WELFARE OF NOBLE AND WISEMEN 25. HE WORSHIPPS SHREE KRISHNA FOR THE WELFARE OF ALL BEINGS 26. HE FULLFILLS ALL JUSTIFIED DESIRES

Sarvalakhshasampan Shri Krishna gyan-do Guru Svanan datundil Padmadalaayat vilochana 27. HE IS BLESSED WITH ALL DIVINE QUALITIES 28. HE CAN ALONE OFFER KNOWLEDGE OF SHREE KRISHNA 29. GURU OF THE SHUDD PUSHITMARGA 30. HAPPILY, SELF SATISFIED 31. HE HAS EYES LIKE PETALS OF LOTUS

Kripadrag vrashti sanharst daasdaasipriya pati Roshdak paat sanploosht bhaktdweeta bhaktsevit 32. HE IS THE BELOVED OF MANY DAS AND DASIS, WHO HAVE BEEN ENAMOURED BY HIS KINDNESS 33. HE IS THE SWAMI OF ALL HIS DISCIPLES 34. HE THROUGH HIS VERY GRACE CAN SAVES HIS BHAKTHAS FROM THEIR ENEMIES 35. HE IS WORSHIPPED BY HIS DEVOTEES

Sukhsevyo duraradhyo dhurlabbhandhri saroruha Ugrapratapo vaaksidu puritashesh sevak 36. HE, WHO CAN BE WORSHIPPED HAPPILY 37. HE IS UNHAPPY AND DISPLEASED WITH NON-DEVOTEES 38. HE HAS LOTUS LIKE TENDER FEET, THAT ARE RARE TO FIN D AND BE BLESSED WITH. 39. HE HAS CONQUERED ANGER 40. HE, WITH HIS NECTOR FILLED VOICE, ACCOMPLISHES ALL HIS BHAKTHAS DIVINE DESIRES

Shri Bhagvatpiyush samudramathansham Tatsaarbhutraas stri bhavpuritvigraha 41. HE HAS THE DIVINE CAPABILITY TO CHURN THE NECTOR FILLED OCEAN OF SHREEMAD BHAGWADJI 42. HE IS THE SWAROOP, IN TOTALITY DEPICTS THE BHAAV OF GOPIS, THAT FORMS THE VERY ESSENCE OF BHAGWATJI

Saananidhya matra dat shriKrishnaprema vimukh teed Raaslile kataatparia krupye tat kathaprad 43. HE, THROUGH SANIDHYA CAN BLESS SOULS WITH SHREE KRISHNAS ETRNAL LOVE. 44. PROVIDES PUSHTIMARGIYA MUKTHI 45. HE BELIVES IN RAAS LEELA AND IS FORMS THE MAIN STREAM OF HIS THOUGHTS 46. HE IS KIND ENOUGH TO BLESS SOULS WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIVINE DANCE – THE RAAS LEELA

Edited by - shreekant22 on January 18 2005 20:12:30

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai

anjan82
Entry Level Member

46 Posts
Posted - 29 March 2006 :  02:54:52
Jay Shree Krishna Shreekantbhai,

Can you please explaine in detail Anandah, Paramanandah, and Shreekrinaswayamah which are the three names out of 108 of  "Shree Pujyacharan"  ?

Jay Shree Krishna

Anju Shah Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 29 March 2006 :  09:38:46

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Yes Shreekantbhai, pls if u can provide each and every name's details pls. This is thegreat effrt.

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 30 March 2006 :  21:08:55

Jai Shree Krishna

Thankyou for your appreciation Gopal bhai. It is only my humble submission I have tried what little was possible by me, hopefully hoping that it explains atleast the outermost meaning of them utmost devine qualties of Mahaprabhuji.

Anjan ben, frankly speaking to discuss these devine and high embodiments of Shree Vallabh in detail even of a few selective names too requires a lot of effort and even if attempted, I do not think I will ne able to do any justice at all. Hence at the moment I would refrain form getting into such a task. 

What I can promise is to try and  translate one of the availble tikaas first for myself, and if satisfied, then let me post it on the forum.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
gopal
Pushtikul Elite Member - August 2003

1221 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2006 :  11:42:37

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh,

Shreekantbhai, but don't leave the Stotra incomplete, But please atleast u do continue in the same manner....................

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh Parivaar, Baroda

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22

1853 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2006 :  13:10:26

Jai Shree Krishna

Gopal bhai, the Stotra has not been left incomplete. for your information these were posted by me way back in January 2005, in 4 parts, under the Help Forum.

The links for part 3 and 4 are...

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1142&FORUM_ID=3&CAT_ID=7&Topic_Title=Shree+Sarvottam+Stotra+%2D+Part+3&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EHelp+Desk%3C%2Fb%3E

and

http://www.pushtikul.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1143&FORUM_ID=3&CAT_ID=7&Topic_Title=Shree+Sarvottam+Stotra+%2D+Part+4%2D+the+last+part&Forum_Title=%3Cb%3EHelp+Desk%3C%2Fb%3E

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
jigershah

215 Posts
Posted - 03 April 2006 :  18:59:31

dear friends

sarvottam stotram described all the leelas of shir krishana from him being alone prior to creating his manas shrusti down to aasur vyamoh leela of shri vallabh prabhu

other great way to understand this 108 names is

they are direct description  to 108 leelas of shri krishana  in vraj

starting from birth of krishana   anandah ( joy of birth of god enjoyed by nature  or besides sat and chit  this time anandah swaroop is born

followed by paramanandah  of vraj vasi the celebrations

and krishanaasya  visit of divine entities ( shiv narad indra etc) to catch a glimplse the baby

this way every leela of vraj is associated to 108 names of shir vallabh in this ststra

jsk jiger shah

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.734s