Query
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
shetal
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 16 January 2005 :  00:20:15
Jai Shree Krishna to all vaishnavs of the Pushtikul Satsang Mandal

i am Shetal Gandhi from Gujarat and i am new to this Satsang Mandal. i want to share my feelings with all of you & want proper guidelines about my questions.

By Shrimadacharyacharan’s kripa, from last one and a half years i have got very much interest in ‘Pushtimarg’. i’ve been reading lots of scriptures and books of Pushtimarg. Reading all this scriptures, books and magazines, there has been lots of chages came in my attitude and the way of thinking. My life goal has also been changed from Laukik goal to Alaukik goal. Before, i was career minded girl but right now i am on the path of Pushtimarg and really want to live as a true Pushtimargiya Vaishnav. i have also made a “Sankalp” that i will not do job as long as my merriage does not get happened because i believe that my first priority is to perform Thakorji’s(Hari,Guru,Vaishnav’s) seva. In my homeplace, there is seva of Thakorji but that is not the Pusht seva. So, my wish is that i’ll get partner in whose homeplace Thakorji’s Pusht seva would be performed. Therefore, to protect my ‘bhav’, i have to made this “Sankalp”. Many times i've been experienced by Shree Thakorji that i am right at this matter but i feel that my bhav doesn't get so much stable & firm therefore i want proper guidelines. What should be my duties to save my “Sankalp”? My parents’ wish is that i do job as long as my merriage get happened. For that, whichever job opportunity comes in my life, i have to give reply on that. Currently, i haven’t got suitable job.

Is my "Sankalp" right?

da. da. shetal

ANJLI

61 Posts
Posted - 16 January 2005 :  03:53:01
Vallah Vaishnav Ne Jai Shri Krsna Shetalji, Your profile sugeests that you are an educated person, and you also have Gurudev. Your Gurudev is the right Divine Person to guide you correctly.

JAI SHREE KRSNA Go to Top of Page
Hitesh

176 Posts
Posted - 16 January 2005 :  17:45:14
Jai shree krishna to all vaisnavs, Shetalben, i agree with what anjliji has said above, go first to your gurudev and talk to him and tell him your bhav and then see what he has to say, and then take it from there. Also if there are any vaisnavs there near by then ask them and see what there veiws are too on your questions. In my veiws if you do something without guidence then you will go wrong and it will all be a big mess and you will have problems in family too. So take a step at a time. Shri Madanmohanlalji ki jai. Jsk, Hitesh.

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 17 January 2005 :  13:17:33
Dear Sheetal, The Sankalp which you have made is correct and not correct although i am not authorised to give judgement on your sankalp...let me explain you... From your point of view what i understand after reading your posting...you wish to do Shri Thakorji seva and not willing to do job and currently you do not have job too...let me tell one thing Pushtimarg is Kripa Marg and this Marg so simple and flexible made by Shri Mahaprabhuji for jeevs like we...that he was knwing that in the Kaliyug it will be very difficult to do only seva of Shri Thakorji only...thats why he gaves the Agya that we have to stay in this world and do the Seva of Shri Thakorji...and i have so many examples where many of them going for job/Business and also doing the seva of Shri Thakorji.... The main thing is Bhavna i.e how much is your willingness to do seva of Shri Thakorji...and request you to do not disclose to anyone...what experience you are getting from Shri Thakorji...it has to be Gupt only.... And what ever your parents is saying that is right...cause they most experience person than us...they have seen more things and we should go opposite there decission .... And also please discuss your feeling with Shri Gurudev from whom you have taken Brahmsambandh, disucss with your parents. This is my point of view for you and if got hurt by any chance than apologise for the same...and do buzz me at jatin_hawk@yahoo.co.in Jai Shree Krishna

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
shreekant22
PRO - Pushtikul.com / P.E.M. January 2004

1853 Posts
Posted - 17 January 2005 :  14:27:02
Jai Shree Krishna Shetal ben Welcome to Pushtikul. Well what you have expereinced has been the case with many. It is not by chance but with bhagwad krupa, you have reached the dwaar of Pushtimarg. One more step in, and you will be moving towards elightenment and eternal bliss. However, this step should taken under the guidance of your Guru and with the help of your parents. As rightly put by Jatin bhai, seek there blessings in what ever you do. In the mean time, my advise to you is to do recite Ashtakshar mantra and also Shree Yamunashtak. As you would have already read in books, with Yamunajis krupa, your aasakthi in Shree Thakorji will increase many fold, and She will guide you towards Shree Thakorjis SEVA at the earliest.

Shree Vallabha dheesh ki jai Go to Top of Page
HBGaglani
Entry Level Member

2 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2005 :  18:41:17
Jai Shree Krsna Life will always have multiple ways in to offer . 1st .If you have taken Brahmsambandhthen your(any vaishnav whose taken Brahmsambandh) prime duty is to do seva (its only of pusth Thakorji only) 2nd If you have to do a job you need to balance between the two.Remeber that if your earning(action) is devoted to seva indirectly (its paroksh seva).Even am doing a job & that doesnt stop me from doing seva .I need to adjust timing, things to balance both. 3. if its thakorji's wish to give you opportunity of seva at a later stage, u still should continue with Satsang,namsmaran,Read books of Chaurasi vaishnav,basobavan bagvadiya ni varta, sikshapatra & seek guidance from your guru or any vallabhkul Bavashree. Under trying circumstances you should continue with drad nischay & namsmaran will help you a lot. Jai shree krsna.

H.B.Gaglani Go to Top of Page
shetal
Entry Level Member

8 Posts
Posted - 13 February 2005 :  16:07:13
Dear all Jai Shree Krishna i am grateful to all of you for giving me such nice replies. When i posted my query i had a very strong hope that i'll surely get solutions to my confusions & i got it. i once again thank to all of you. regards, Shetal

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.734s