Disscuss it all.
 Satsang / Bhagwat Varta
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
admin
President - Pushtikul.com

422 Posts
Posted - 10 February 2003 :  23:58:16
Do you have Satsang / Bhagwat Varta at home or Haveli?

What did you read and learn from it?

Shri Vallabhadhish ki Jai !!

Anand A. Majethia

President

chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  14:25:35
Jai Shree Krishna, We have Satsang & Bhagvat Varta daily at home & also weekly in Haveli (Pathshala). We learn lots of things like how to do Seva of Shree Thakorji, Shree Guruji, Vaishnav's, We learn about pushtimarg, about Shodash Granth & Lots more. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  15:04:43
Yes, we are stasang but not on daily basis but in weekly at haveli by attending pathshala over there we learn about so many things such as aachar vichar, shodash granth , Bhav- Bhavna etc.. Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
Devanshu
Pushtikul Elite Member - November 2003

94 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  15:19:20
Jai Shri Krishna... Good to hear, you two Chirag & Jatin bhai having good satsang. Good atleast I am in touch with the vaishnavs like you. For me this forum is only satsang. Jai Shri Krishna, Devanshu

Go to Top of Page
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  15:46:26
Dear Devanshu, I would like to thank you for your comment from chirag and myself . Jai Shree Krishna Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

Go to Top of Page
chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  19:18:39
Jai Shree Krishna Dear Devanshu Bhai, Thank You very much, what all we are doing is the inspiration we gat from Shree Thakorji & I am also glad to have satsang with you all vaishnav's on this pushtikul.com Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 11 February 2003 :  23:12:13
Jai Shree Krsna to all, REading Bhagvat is a very good thing, i read Bhagvat every day n every time i read Bhagvat i understand it better I wud recommed you all to read the 2,3& 4 Shkand as this is the truth of life. It teaches so much that if we follow it strictly in our routine life we would regret everything to the extent we wud call up the person and apologise for wat mistake we have done. We can do that its worth listening or reading atleast 1 time n assure you wud read it atleast 3 times. Jai Shree Krsna yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.719s