Darshan given by Shree Girirajji
  Printer Friendly Version  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
jatin
Pushtikul Ethics Director / P.E.M. June 2003

424 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  14:31:40
Dear Vaishnavs,

What do you think after doing contineous THREE Parikrama of Shree Girirajji does Girijajji gives Darshan to us by any swaroop like Cow, Snake etc.. ???

Jai Shree Krishna

Jatin Malkan

Shree Dwarikadhiski Jai
Shree Sri Lalji Pyare Ki Jai
Jatin Malkan

chiragdoshi
News Reporter

118 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  14:53:11
Jai Shree Krishna, Dear Jatin, I think so if your bhav is shudh or nishkaam bhavwhile doing parikrama & if you don't think of anything else & just go on doing satsang & kirtans while doing parikrama, then only 1 (one) parikrama done by vaishnav will also enough for the darshan of Shree Thakorji in any Swaroop. If a vaishnav is doing 3 (three) parikrama with nishkaambhav, I am sure Shree Thakorji will give darshan in any Swaroop. Chirag

Vaishnav
(Chirag Doshi)

Go to Top of Page
ami
Entry Level Member

30 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  15:45:40
Jishreekrishna! Yes Shree Girirajji gives us darshan.My parents, grandparents and my other relatives have experienced this. Once while my uncle and aunt had lost their way in parikrama, a five year old boy had shown them the way. After reaching the destination as soon as my aunt turned to offer him something he had disappeared. Shree Girirajji is "Sakshat" swaroop of Shree Thakorji and always showers his blessings on His Beloved Vaishnav's. Ami

Ami Go to Top of Page
yogini

142 Posts
Posted - 07 February 2003 :  22:23:45
Jai Shree Krsna, Darshan of the Thakurji Swaroop we can obtain the Darshan of Girirajji even while sitting thousands of miles away from Govardhan Nathji. All you need to do is close your eyes concentrate for a few seconds n there you can see the Almighty Lord Blessing u. I wud like to shar myexperience n miracle, The VISHVA RUP Chapter of Gita is my Favourite n when ever after reading my regular path I just open the Holy GITA n wat ever page i get is the guidelines for the day, n when ever I get the Vishva Rupa Chapter I can see the same n my hair stand n its the most beautiful rup of the lord. My Koti Koti Pranam to the Lord. So one can get dasrshans of the lord all the time only one needs to concentrate n have the SHUDD BHAVA. yogini Yogini

Yogini Go to Top of Page
n/a
deleted

117 Posts
Posted - 09 February 2003 :  12:29:18
Jai Shree Krushna ! In one of the 84 bethaks of Shri Mahaprabhuji, the incidence comes when a vaishnav asked how he can experience a 'sakshat' darshan of Shri Girirajji. Mahaprabhuji ordered him to circumambulate Shri Girirajji three times and promised he would have the experience. When the vaishnav returned, he seemed a bit nervous, and said he met a cow, a Gwal and a lion in three circumambulations resp, but didn't have darshan of Shri Girirajji. So Shri Mahaprabhuji later explained to other vaishanvs that even if one gets darshan of Shri Girirajji in those forms, without the grace of Shri Thakorji, it is not possible to realise that. Jai Shree Krushna ! Dharmendra

Go to Top of Page
Jump To:

Set as your default homepage Add favorite Privacy Report A Problem/Issue   © 2014 Pushtikul Satsang Mandal All Rights Reserved. Pushtikul.com Contact Us Go To Top Of Page

loaded in 0.578s